Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After years...I finally got a HB 9 of my own.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a long journey going from total afc 3 years ago and 130lbs to holding my own in clubs kiss closing and number closing and gaining 40 lbs of solid muscle, long story short I never thought it was possible to get the "hot" girl the one that turns heads in public and the one who surprises me in the bedroom, however I finally got it and couldn't be happier.

However with that being said, and from previous posts in the past of other people, the hardest part is keeping interest, so I guess the journey to being a true DJ never really ends.

point is, if you stay focused and committed you too can get the girl you never thought possible.

*insert Kevin Garnett's post game interview from the 2008 NBA championship*

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYTHING IS POSIBOLLL!

haha just remember man, if she stops pleasing you, you got her so you can get another. And make sure she knows that too.

aint no pvssy worth.. that... sh!t... I always say
-40 yr old virgin

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation for me, dude. One of my "homeboys" told me that I need to settle, not everyone can have the baddest *****. Bulllllllsheeeeeiiiiiittttttttttt. I've had a couple hot girlfriends but that was back in high school a few years ago. Haven't been as successful since then. But I ain't settlin or givin up. I'm gettin better and better everyday and I'm determined to have a chick that turns heads. Shoot, I can't have no average broad in my passenger seat (with the car looking better than her!)

On the real though, I'm sure you already know this but IN CASE u dont, don't take no BS from that broad. You still a DJ. Dont worry about holdin her interest, do you. Care for her but at the same time dont be a sucka

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
Its been a long journey going from total afc 3 years ago and 130lbs to holding my own in clubs kiss closing and number closing and gaining 40 lbs of solid muscle, long story short I never thought it was possible to get the "hot" girl the one that turns heads in public and the one who surprises me in the bedroom, however I finally got it and couldn't be happier.

However with that being said, and from previous posts in the past of other people, the hardest part is keeping interest, so I guess the journey to being a true DJ never really ends.
One of the key's to staying interesting and attractive to women is to NOT PUT MUCH VALUE IN THEM AT ALL!

While I applaud you going from afc to getting yourself an hb9 I hope this is the last time you put so much thought in it. With women the opposite of what you think is true is what usually happens. When you put too much thought into a woman next thing you know she is gone.

from watching a**holes and bad boys and the guys that get the top hbs they don't put their hot girlfriends on a pedestal, in fact they do the opposite they put little thought in them as if they were not hb 9s but much lower.

It's ok to feel happy that you got yourself an hb9 but what is not ok is to let a woman know that you are happy because you got HER. You are happy because of your life not because of her. Women immediately feed of this negative vibe if they feel that you are putting them above yourself or setting her as the prize.

This is why you always have to keep talking to other women and never just stick to 1. It keeps you at an edge.

POST UPDATE---
simple things you can do to keep her interested. I'm sure you heard of all the following before

1. Don't make her the sole focus of your attention: When you are out with her check out other women, talk to other women in front of her. Women notice this and this always keeps them at the edge of their seat. You never want to give a woman the feeling that you only have eyes for her because then she loses interest.
2. Don't be too available: self explanatory. Don't have to answer every text, every call, take your time when answering them. Keep your edge.
3. Constant neggin: beautiful women have to keep getting brought down to a low level. Don't make her feel she is your equal make her feel you are above her.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
1. Don't make her the sole focus of your attention: When you are out with her check out other women, talk to other women in front of her. Women notice this and this always keeps them at the edge of their seat. You never want to give a woman the feeling that you only have eyes for her because then she loses interest.
2. Don't be too available: self explanatory. Don't have to answer every text, every call, take your time when answering them. Keep your edge.
3. Constant neggin: beautiful women have to keep getting brought down to a low level. Don't make her feel she is your equal make her feel you are above her.
I do all 3 of these things to my gf with great success. You always have to keep an edge to maintain your game. Even if your in a LTR. The minute you settle, chicks will walk all over you once again like the AFC days.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give little spare compliments that are vague - such as I dig your vibe/style

it is very hard not to fall in when she says something like "I really like spending time with you" you are human after all so you want to say "me too!" but that's not the right move. Instead say something like "we seem to have a good time together"

always keep mystery about some part of your life. may be where you work or what you did before. just give broad answers

make jokes about breaking up or about cancelling the date last momement, tease her a bit, just keep her on her toes.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get what the big deal is about keeping women...After having sex with the same (attractive) woman for a few days / weeks how are you guys not getting bored ???

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I don't get what the big deal is about keeping women...After having sex with the same (attractive) woman for a few days / weeks how are you guys not getting bored ???

They have this thing called personality nowadays.. when you get the matching one, it helps.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have this thing called personality nowadays.. when you get the matching one, it helps.
been there and done that and still doing that constantly.

After im done doing all the nasty things i like with girls, i keep them around as close friends and find NEW girls to hook up with.

the question remains...Matching personality and attractiveness being a given...how are you guys NOT getting bored nailing the same hot cool chick everyday ??

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
One of the key's to staying interesting and attractive to women is to NOT PUT MUCH VALUE IN THEM AT ALL!

While I applaud you going from afc to getting yourself an hb9 I hope this is the last time you put so much thought in it. With women the opposite of what you think is true is what usually happens. When you put too much thought into a woman next thing you know she is gone.

from watching a**holes and bad boys and the guys that get the top hbs they don't put their hot girlfriends on a pedestal, in fact they do the opposite they put little thought in them as if they were not hb 9s but much lower.

It's ok to feel happy that you got yourself an hb9 but what is not ok is to let a woman know that you are happy because you got HER. You are happy because of your life not because of her. Women immediately feed of this negative vibe if they feel that you are putting them above yourself or setting her as the prize.

This is why you always have to keep talking to other women and never just stick to 1. It keeps you at an edge.

POST UPDATE---
simple things you can do to keep her interested. I'm sure you heard of all the following before

I love this post! It's totally right!

OP, Use this advice if you ever put this girl on a pedestal or if she builds one.

joey 2 nice

Banned
Reaction score
Pathetic! You clowns need an "Hb9" to feel good about yourselves?

Damn the opposite sex wins again.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:

point is, if you stay focused and committed you too can get the girl you never thought possible.

*insert Kevin Garnett's post game interview from the 2008 NBA championship*

Congratulations, yes a man can change his fate in the male/female attraction game.

Girls have a ceiling when it comes to *self-improvement*, guys do not.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow good ****. Hey, whatur secret for muscle

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that I need a HB 9 to feel good about myself, I was perfectly content being single, and having a blast gaming and teaching my buddies some moves (think like mystery does on the pick up artist) we had a blast opening sets and what not.

But what the HB 9 does, is shows that all the rejections, fears, bad nights, good nights, posts on here ( I think Im almost at 400, 2.5 years) HOURS at the gym, all ended up worth it.

my secret to my muscles, is good supplements, good diet, an ipod and a gym.

The gym is the one place where no one bugs you, just you, the weight and your aqua...I mean Metallica.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
Its not that I need a HB 9 to feel good about myself, I was perfectly content being single, and having a blast gaming and teaching my buddies some moves (think like mystery does on the pick up artist) we had a blast opening sets and what not.

But what the HB 9 does, is shows that all the rejections, fears, bad nights, good nights, posts on here ( I think Im almost at 400, 2.5 years) HOURS at the gym, all ended up worth it.

my secret to my muscles, is good supplements, good diet, an ipod and a gym.

The gym is the one place where no one bugs you, just you, the weight and your aqua...I mean Metallica.

i need to download some aqua for my next bench session!!

what i like is when you have a girl you go out and are more chilled. you still try to get with them but it's not desperate at all. I always have at least 1-2 girls I am talking to at all times (well i try to) to have a perspective and options.

having one solid chick it's kind of a trip you want to do stuff with her and single people acting silly seems funny and almost desperate ..until you are back to one