"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

After the winter break...

DJ-TrickY

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
When we all get back from our winter holidays, some of us are bound to have a girl say "I missed you". (Especially if you havent seen her or talked to her for the two weeks.)

Question: What would be something funny you could say in response? Minding the fact you should act like it happens to you all the time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by DJ-TrickY
When we all get back from our winter holidays, some of us are bound to have a girl say "I missed you". (Especially if you havent seen her or talked to her for the two weeks.)

Question: What would be something funny you could say in response? Minding the fact you should act like it happens to you all the time.
Do what I do on my girl all the time, be all.

"I know"

Or if she says "I bet you were thinking about me" Respond, "Nah, you got it backwards." Etc etc.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
does what you say in response to this have any bearing on whether you'll be getting laid by her ?

Answer is probably not

So who cares
 
Top