After "The chase"

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been finding that I'm getting bored/ disinterested after "the chase" period of plates, where you've gotten to go on successful dates and bang them whenever you meet them.

I'm finding that there isn't much things to be said in conversations in person or over text. I've also noticed that this sometimes filters when out with friends or family. Like I won't say anything because I can't think of anything to say.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any input is welcome.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women aren't very interesting people. many of them have sex and nothing else to offer you
This. Exactly. That's really all women are good for. Sex and raising your children. As long as she's not nagging you, just take her out every so often and bang her. She'll go run off and be happy.

Glassguy

Reaction score
most women aren't very interesting people. many of them have sex and nothing else to offer you
True, and that's why they are plates and not ltr material.

Bang them, use them, get what you want and keep them around for their purpose to you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been finding that I'm getting bored/ disinterested after "the chase" period of plates, where you've gotten to go on successful dates and bang them whenever you meet them.

I'm finding that there isn't much things to be said in conversations in person or over text. I've also noticed that this sometimes filters when out with friends or family. Like I won't say anything because I can't think of anything to say.

It's natural to lose interest after banging them. One of the plates I have, the sex is amazing but the more I learn about her the less I like her. I realized that she's just a stupid person and I can do much better. The best part is in the beginning when you're highly interested in her and don't know much about her.

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Exactly. That's really all women are good for. Sex and raising your children. As long as she's not nagging you, just take her out every so often and bang her. She'll go run off and be happy.
Nope not nagging at all, that's what I do. Recently she's declining any suggestions to "chill at hers"
However amother plate is nagging me to when I can bang her lol.

It's natural to lose interest after banging them. One of the plates I have, the sex is amazing but the more I learn about her the less I like her. I realized that she's just a stupid person and I can do much better. The best part is in the beginning when you're highly interested in her and don't know much about her.
That's what I'm I'm realising about my plate too. I'm assuming when going for a ltr screening them often gets rid of this of this issue?

Are the majority of women like this?

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score

Try playing hard to get. Don't bang on the first date but let them wait a couple of months. Also try reading more. It will broaden your outlook and improve your vocabulary. You may find that your enjoy the conquest more if you actually get to know the person you are banging and have some intelligent conversation and maybe a laugh or two.
Women like men who can make them laugh without having to take their trousers off and wag their meat and two veg at them. Although that is very amusing too.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun times are never boring. Just have fun!

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try playing hard to get. Don't bang on the first date but let them wait a couple of months. Also try reading more. It will broaden your outlook and improve your vocabulary. You may find that your enjoy the conquest more if you actually get to know the person you are banging and have some intelligent conversation and maybe a laugh or two.
Women like men who can make them laugh without having to take their trousers off and wag their meat and two veg at them. Although that is very amusing too.

That is a good point you mention of not banging on the first date, most of the time I wait till a suitable time, which is dependent on IL, her acrions and how much comunicstion. In this case of this plate, I waited a few weeks before banging.
That's the part ideally I want to enjoy/ create, but I think with this plate we don't share many common intrestes.
Have you got any suggestions on any good books to read?

Fun times are never boring. Just have fun!
I'm trying to, I think I'm either over analysing the time that I spend with her or putting too much emphasis on her I.e. ensuring that there is conversation, asking too many questions etc.
Would a better approach be to put more emphasis on enjoying the moment and not worrying of the outcome I.e. it doesn't matter if I mess up, focus more on having a laugh, say whatever comes to mind, treat her as a girl like said in the dj bible and I guess more human if that makes sense?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good point you mention of not banging on the first date, most of the time I wait till a suitable time, which is dependent on IL, her acrions and how much comunicstion. In this case of this plate, I waited a few weeks before banging.
That's the part ideally I want to enjoy/ create, but I think with this plate we don't share many common intrestes.

I'm trying to, I think I'm either over analysing the time that I spend with her or putting too much emphasis on her I.e. ensuring that there is conversation, asking too many questions etc.
Would a better approach be to put more emphasis on enjoying the moment and not worrying of the outcome I.e. it doesn't matter if I mess up, focus more on having a laugh, say whatever comes to mind, treat her as a girl like said in the dj bible and I guess more human if that makes sense?
Yeah, I don't worry about mistakes, because they are jokes to me. More jokes = more fun

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Routines are always a weakness for men we love them. Take her a busy interesting place like a museum or an art gallery and do some people watching. Makeup funny stories about the people. Practice just talking about the environment. Well look at that guy do you think those chairs could take his weight. That ceiling sculpture is amazing how do you think they got it in there?

Practice asking questions about her. No matter how boring everyone had a childhood family history has travelled eccetera. You are the man if she can't lead the conversation in interesting directions you need to step up.

However it comes with a warning if you get good at this they will all want girlfriend status.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, funny impersonations and voices, are always a hit. And, they make delivery, dead easy. Ymmv.

See: Eddie Murphy, Jim Carey etc. etc. etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Once I found a girl who was smart and was a great writer, I became profoundly bored texting just about any other girl.

No matter how hot, they need to be able to speak English, write complete sentences, spell out the word "you", etc. to keep the conversation going now. Also, you need to be able to complete some type of plan with them, the more elaborate they can handle, the better.

I didn't used to have such high standards.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of interests do you have?

If you enjoy thrillers and adventure stories that are fast paced try these authors : Dan Brown, Clive Cussler, Lee Child, James Rollins, Steve Berry.

I enjoyed Mark Tufo for his Zombie Fallout series.

But as I say, it depends on your tastes.

If you don't read much, start with those before you move on to more so called high brow materials. Because reading should be fun and easy not hard work.

Tell me your interests and I will prescribe you a book.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I found a girl who was smart and was a great writer, I became profoundly bored texting just about any other girl.

No matter how hot, they need to be able to speak English, write complete sentences, spell out the word "you", etc. to keep the conversation going now. Also, you need to be able to complete some type of plan with them, the more elaborate they can handle, the better.

I didn't used to have such high standards.
That actually explains a lot.

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of interests do you have?

If you enjoy thrillers and adventure stories that are fast paced try these authors : Dan Brown, Clive Cussler, Lee Child, James Rollins, Steve Berry.

I enjoyed Mark Tufo for his Zombie Fallout series.

But as I say, it depends on your tastes.

If you don't read much, start with those before you move on to more so called high brow materials. Because reading should be fun and easy not hard work.

Tell me your interests and I will prescribe you a book.
I don't really read many books in general. The ones that have taken my interest in the past are spiritual things i.e. Works on rumi, 48 laws of power, book of pook, did read a bit of 50 shades of grey but it was to slow and shyte for my taste lol.

Some of my interests are cars, photography, women, psychology of human behaviour and spiritual things.

For me, funny impersonations and voices, are always a hit. And, they make delivery, dead easy. Ymmv.

See: Eddie Murphy, Jim Carey etc. etc. etc.
Ive found that watching stand up comedy or comedy movies helps with this and also helps with whit and negging.

Routines are always a weakness for men we love them. Take her a busy interesting place like a museum or an art gallery and do some people watching. Makeup funny stories about the people. Practice just talking about the environment. Well look at that guy do you think those chairs could take his weight. That ceiling sculpture is amazing how do you think they got it in there?

Practice asking questions about her. No matter how boring everyone had a childhood family history has travelled eccetera. You are the man if she can't lead the conversation in interesting directions you need to step up.

However it comes with a warning if you get good at this they will all want girlfriend status.
Thats some solid tips man, the issue I'm having is that my mind goes blank on what ideas to steer the conversation on i.e. mind blankness. But i will try this method.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not go mid brow
https://www.amazon.com/Droll-Stories-Honore-Balzac/dp/1634505115
Easy to read, very funny and remind you that man woman Shenanigans have been going on forever.
Or how about the book of books. Louis L'Amour a trail of memories. Books written by his daughter full of great quotes from his westerns on life and the art of being a man. And lists the great books he read. It won't surprise anyone here the Marcus Aurelius was on the list. This guy was a professional boxer a tank commander and sailed around the world. If he thought reading was a good thing you should too.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really read many books in general. The ones that have taken my interest in the past are spiritual things i.e. Works on rumi, 48 laws of power, book of pook, did read a bit of 50 shades of grey but it was to slow and shyte for my taste lol.
Try Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, also John Lyman's God's Lions series and Scott Mariani, - Ben Hope series for end of world fighting the Anti-Christ type of adventure stories. They are all fast paced.

Malachi Martin for some religious intrigue.

Like you say 50 Shades is rubbish really and not very accurate as far as getting insights into how women fantasise and enjoy romance.
For this it is worth reading a few books from the following authors:
Heather Killough-Walden writes Lost Angels series and also Big Bad Wolf series. Light and easy.
J.R Ward - Fallen Angels series - a bit more gritty maybe men would enjoy this author more.

There are loads more of course but these authors are easy starters.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned from one of my buddies to always have stuff to talk about. It doesn't have to be something so important either. You must put some effort to be a decent conversationalist. Take that intention with you throughout your day too. I use the news, I kinda force myself to learn about current events so I can have something to say to women. The things I am personally interested in are far too advanced for any female conversation.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really. Sarge tell us more? I normally find women r interested in celebrity gossip dribble but not world current events. I collect weird News stories almost national enquirer kind of stuff but genuine.