Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After running game for years, I wonder if "opposites attract" (looks/ethnicity) is a load of BS.

Reaction score
I know that conventional wisdom says that "opposites attract" meaning that if you are a dark haired guy with tanned skin, you'll pull blondes like crazy while if you are a blond haired guy, you will get dark haired girls with tanned skin easily. All of this assuming you care about looks and want to get the better looking women out there.

For the past few months I have gone out with a wingman and my two main wingmen are both blond white guys. I am Indian but good looking for my race.

After comparing our results on dating apps, our game experiences and just noticing some things while going out to game women I picked up on a couple of things. We are in a heavily white area too but it has a strong mix of white populations from dark haired Mediterraneans to Northern European blondes.

1. My white wingmen, despite being blond themselves, almost always do better with blonde girls and pale white girls. Its like if we approach a set with that All American girl or Scandinavian princess look, the eyes are always on them and not me. Sometimes it gets frustrating too because these girls make it blatantly obvious they are not as interested in me as they are in them. Even my white friends with dark hair and that Rocky look complain of the same thing, that blond guys get all the love from white girls and as weird as it sounds blonde women.

2. Whenever it comes to white women with a more tanned and exotic look, I get more attention and do better. Most of my matches on dating apps seem to be white girls with dark hair or from some of the darker white groups like Southern European, Middle Eastern and Eastern European countries where dark hair is common.

Not say there aren't exceptions, occasionally I'll get a blonde and my wingman gets a tanned girl but this is what I have found over the years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that conventional wisdom says that "opposites attract" meaning that if you are a dark haired guy with tanned skin, you'll pull blondes like crazy while if you are a blond haired guy, you will get dark haired girls with tanned skin easily. All of this assuming you care about looks and want to get the better looking women out there.

For the past few months I have gone out with a wingman and my two main wingmen are both blond white guys. I am Indian but good looking for my race.

After comparing our results on dating apps, our game experiences and just noticing some things while going out to game women I picked up on a couple of things. We are in a heavily white area too but it has a strong mix of white populations from dark haired Mediterraneans to Northern European blondes.

1. My white wingmen, despite being blond themselves, almost always do better with blonde girls and pale white girls. Its like if we approach a set with that All American girl or Scandinavian princess look, the eyes are always on them and not me. Sometimes it gets frustrating too because these girls make it blatantly obvious they are not as interested in me as they are in them. Even my white friends with dark hair and that Rocky look complain of the same thing, that blond guys get all the love from white girls and as weird as it sounds blonde women.

2. Whenever it comes to white women with a more tanned and exotic look, I get more attention and do better. Most of my matches on dating apps seem to be white girls with dark hair or from some of the darker white groups like Southern European, Middle Eastern and Eastern European countries where dark hair is common.

Not say there aren't exceptions, occasionally I'll get a blonde and my wingman gets a tanned girl but this is what I have found over the years.
There are some trends and generalities and it makes sense to observe it. I find when I swipe right non descrimantly there are some patterns in who likes it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some online dating site prob have some good statistic on this

Billtx49

Reaction score
A Different type person usually enhances the initial excitability factor. After that, it’s usually less than compatible…

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its a matter of color, a nordic looking guy just with dark hair wouldnt probably have any problem.

I believe the totem theory when it comes of dating, from top to bottom there is a precise hierarchy and indian guys stand on the bottom.

Dark women stand in the bottom too and the match tends to happen between people in the same position.

For example black men sit in a higher position than black women while asian women stand higher than asian men, when it comes of whites its tricky actually while southern euro looking score higher in eastern europe, nordic looking whites score higher in western europe.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
i've done online dating for a week and the only women to respond to my message have been Italian, Spanish and middle eastern. I'm Armenian (look sorta Italian Spanish or middle eastern)

Reaction score
I dont think its a matter of color, a nordic looking guy just with dark hair wouldnt probably have any problem.

I believe the totem theory when it comes of dating, from top to bottom there is a precise hierarchy and indian guys stand on the bottom.

Dark women stand in the bottom too and the match tends to happen between people in the same position.

For example black men sit in a higher position than black women while asian women stand higher than asian men, when it comes of whites its tricky actually while southern euro looking score higher in eastern europe, nordic looking whites score higher in western europe.

I don't agree with Indian men being at the bottom anymore, especially not lately. It could be different because it seems like you are in Southern Europe and I hear Southern Europeans are not into darker skinned people, although Italian American chicks are easy lays for me. For me it seems like being Indian and not a stereotype is extra matches on dating apps and a lot more dates IRL. If anything I find more and more women getting into Indian guys with the yoga thing and spirituality **** taking off.

Now that being said, I do notice I get more with tanned white women as an Indian guy while blondes are harder.