"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

After running game for years, I wonder if "opposites attract" (looks/ethnicity) is a load of BS.

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
I know that conventional wisdom says that "opposites attract" meaning that if you are a dark haired guy with tanned skin, you'll pull blondes like crazy while if you are a blond haired guy, you will get dark haired girls with tanned skin easily. All of this assuming you care about looks and want to get the better looking women out there.

For the past few months I have gone out with a wingman and my two main wingmen are both blond white guys. I am Indian but good looking for my race.

After comparing our results on dating apps, our game experiences and just noticing some things while going out to game women I picked up on a couple of things. We are in a heavily white area too but it has a strong mix of white populations from dark haired Mediterraneans to Northern European blondes.

1. My white wingmen, despite being blond themselves, almost always do better with blonde girls and pale white girls. Its like if we approach a set with that All American girl or Scandinavian princess look, the eyes are always on them and not me. Sometimes it gets frustrating too because these girls make it blatantly obvious they are not as interested in me as they are in them. Even my white friends with dark hair and that Rocky look complain of the same thing, that blond guys get all the love from white girls and as weird as it sounds blonde women.

2. Whenever it comes to white women with a more tanned and exotic look, I get more attention and do better. Most of my matches on dating apps seem to be white girls with dark hair or from some of the darker white groups like Southern European, Middle Eastern and Eastern European countries where dark hair is common.

Not say there aren't exceptions, occasionally I'll get a blonde and my wingman gets a tanned girl but this is what I have found over the years.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know that conventional wisdom says that "opposites attract" meaning that if you are a dark haired guy with tanned skin, you'll pull blondes like crazy while if you are a blond haired guy, you will get dark haired girls with tanned skin easily. All of this assuming you care about looks and want to get the better looking women out there.

For the past few months I have gone out with a wingman and my two main wingmen are both blond white guys. I am Indian but good looking for my race.

After comparing our results on dating apps, our game experiences and just noticing some things while going out to game women I picked up on a couple of things. We are in a heavily white area too but it has a strong mix of white populations from dark haired Mediterraneans to Northern European blondes.

1. My white wingmen, despite being blond themselves, almost always do better with blonde girls and pale white girls. Its like if we approach a set with that All American girl or Scandinavian princess look, the eyes are always on them and not me. Sometimes it gets frustrating too because these girls make it blatantly obvious they are not as interested in me as they are in them. Even my white friends with dark hair and that Rocky look complain of the same thing, that blond guys get all the love from white girls and as weird as it sounds blonde women.

2. Whenever it comes to white women with a more tanned and exotic look, I get more attention and do better. Most of my matches on dating apps seem to be white girls with dark hair or from some of the darker white groups like Southern European, Middle Eastern and Eastern European countries where dark hair is common.

Not say there aren't exceptions, occasionally I'll get a blonde and my wingman gets a tanned girl but this is what I have found over the years.
There are some trends and generalities and it makes sense to observe it. I find when I swipe right non descrimantly there are some patterns in who likes it.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I know that conventional wisdom says that "opposites attract" meaning that if you are a dark haired guy with tanned skin, you'll pull blondes like crazy while if you are a blond haired guy, you will get dark haired girls with tanned skin easily. All of this assuming you care about looks and want to get the better looking women out there.

For the past few months I have gone out with a wingman and my two main wingmen are both blond white guys. I am Indian but good looking for my race.

After comparing our results on dating apps, our game experiences and just noticing some things while going out to game women I picked up on a couple of things. We are in a heavily white area too but it has a strong mix of white populations from dark haired Mediterraneans to Northern European blondes.

1. My white wingmen, despite being blond themselves, almost always do better with blonde girls and pale white girls. Its like if we approach a set with that All American girl or Scandinavian princess look, the eyes are always on them and not me. Sometimes it gets frustrating too because these girls make it blatantly obvious they are not as interested in me as they are in them. Even my white friends with dark hair and that Rocky look complain of the same thing, that blond guys get all the love from white girls and as weird as it sounds blonde women.

2. Whenever it comes to white women with a more tanned and exotic look, I get more attention and do better. Most of my matches on dating apps seem to be white girls with dark hair or from some of the darker white groups like Southern European, Middle Eastern and Eastern European countries where dark hair is common.

Not say there aren't exceptions, occasionally I'll get a blonde and my wingman gets a tanned girl but this is what I have found over the years.
Some online dating site prob have some good statistic on this
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
A Different type person usually enhances the initial excitability factor. After that, it’s usually less than compatible…
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I dont think its a matter of color, a nordic looking guy just with dark hair wouldnt probably have any problem.

I believe the totem theory when it comes of dating, from top to bottom there is a precise hierarchy and indian guys stand on the bottom.

Dark women stand in the bottom too and the match tends to happen between people in the same position.

For example black men sit in a higher position than black women while asian women stand higher than asian men, when it comes of whites its tricky actually while southern euro looking score higher in eastern europe, nordic looking whites score higher in western europe.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
i've done online dating for a week and the only women to respond to my message have been Italian, Spanish and middle eastern. I'm Armenian (look sorta Italian Spanish or middle eastern)
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
I dont think its a matter of color, a nordic looking guy just with dark hair wouldnt probably have any problem.

I believe the totem theory when it comes of dating, from top to bottom there is a precise hierarchy and indian guys stand on the bottom.

Dark women stand in the bottom too and the match tends to happen between people in the same position.

For example black men sit in a higher position than black women while asian women stand higher than asian men, when it comes of whites its tricky actually while southern euro looking score higher in eastern europe, nordic looking whites score higher in western europe.

I don't agree with Indian men being at the bottom anymore, especially not lately. It could be different because it seems like you are in Southern Europe and I hear Southern Europeans are not into darker skinned people, although Italian American chicks are easy lays for me. For me it seems like being Indian and not a stereotype is extra matches on dating apps and a lot more dates IRL. If anything I find more and more women getting into Indian guys with the yoga thing and spirituality **** taking off.

Now that being said, I do notice I get more with tanned white women as an Indian guy while blondes are harder.
 
Top