"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

After more than sex?

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
Are there any girls out there that are after more than sex?

All im getting is horny girls that just want to have sex with me. There are 3 of them right now in my life.

I know I shouldn’t be complaining, but is there such thing as a meaningful relationship these days?

TTAG, 22yo uni student
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Good luck finding one, I've been looking for 25 years!
 

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
Thanks PuertoRican_Lover

at least now I know not to get my hopes up.

anything else you want to tell me?

I mean, any advice that you have just figured out but wish you had at my age?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Well, I always knew this...go places where you think there will a higher caliber pool of ladies, or better yet, don't pursue women in certain places! Hos like attention, so avoid clubs as a general rule to pick-up.

Better caliber chicks are usually involved in higher pursuits and generally join organizations and go to functions that are purposeful - YWCA or Educational Awards Banquets, Church and political fundraisers etc..

Look at a women's dress and the language she uses - this is the quickest tip-off to her attitude. Go after women that dress conservatively and are not into fashion fads. Look at the magazines and books that they read. If they reading Cos-HOpolitan magazine then this is a big tip-off that she is a ho!!

Look at how she treats others!

Does she do volunteer work - for the elderly or other disadvantaged groups - this shows you her heart and unselfish thinking...you get the picture, right?
 
Top