“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

after getting rejected

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok say if I was to get rejected tomorrow by asking someone out how long should i wait before asking another girl.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Thirty, maybe fourty seconds, or enough time to get your sh1t together and go for it again.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Well it depends, if it was like a girl at school and word will get around most chicks will get pissed that they are second best. So wait like 4-5 days

If it was some random chick at the mall, the second she utters "I have a bo---" You should be browsing for the next chick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Well it depends, if it was like a girl at school and word will get around most chicks will get pissed that they are second best. So wait like 4-5 days

If it was some random chick at the mall, the second she utters "I have a bo---" You should be browsing for the next chick.
Oh Cmon... the B word isn't a rejection... its more like an obstical!
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya

If it was some random chick at the mall, the second she utters "I have a bo---" You should be browsing for the next chick.
LMAO! thats exactly wut i do
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
haha yeah just walk away from her and approach another chick before she even finishes her sentence.
 
Top