Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Always come back off of your failure. Don't let it stop you. Let it motivate you.Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Thirty, maybe fourty seconds, or enough time to get your sh1t together and go for it again.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Oh Cmon... the B word isn't a rejection... its more like an obstical!Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Well it depends, if it was like a girl at school and word will get around most chicks will get pissed that they are second best. So wait like 4-5 days
If it was some random chick at the mall, the second she utters "I have a bo---" You should be browsing for the next chick.
LMAO! thats exactly wut i doOriginally posted by PiHiPlaya
If it was some random chick at the mall, the second she utters "I have a bo---" You should be browsing for the next chick.