Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After being friends with this girl all through high school...

gpcdon

Reaction score
Alright, I'm a senior in high school and I've been friends with this girl since middle school. Recently, she's been IMing me whenever I sign on and most the time asks questions but she won't follow up on them. For example, I went to a football game the other day and as I was leaving she asked what time will I be back. I told her and asked why and she would reply with just wondering.

Now, I talked to her on the phone for the better part of two hours one afternoon this weekend. It was mostly small talk but two things really stuck out in my mind. 1, she told me she had a crush on me in 8th grade and 2, she kept saying that we should hang out sometime.

I took the hint and we decided to go to the park today and we walked on the different trails for an hour and a half talking about different things. It was kind of cold and I think she convienently forgot her jacket so I let her use mine about half way into the walk. I got some kino in and we had a lot of eye contact and I had her laughing a bit. Only she never used any kino back to me not touching me for no reason or anything like that. Altough she is really shy and quiet that might have had something to do with it.

I don't know what my next move should be. I mean we both had fun going out today but I am not sure wether she's really into me or just bored from the long break from school and just wanted to do something. Any advice on this situation would be helpful.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what do you want from her? If you had fun ask her out again or something. You never know until you try.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, gpcdon.
You came to the right place and will learn a lot of good things here.

I would tell you to read the bible, but it doesn't work! :D

Take her out again, don't take too long on the phone, use lots and lots of kino, and see how she responds.
If she remains cold, not kinoing you, and things look weird, forget about her for like, 2 weeks !!

If she doesn't respond to your kino advances is because she probably sees you as a friend.
But, sometimes she's just shy, or not much of a kinesthesic person, so if she calls you within these 2 weeks, is because she wants you.

Oh, and avoid IM. They only help you get deeper in the Let's Just Be Friends hole !

BBB

gpcdon

Reaction score
Ok so far you guys have suggested going out again. And yesterday We were supposed to go eat after walking in the park. I didn't know we'd end up walking for and hour and a half and I had to leave. So the lunch thing is still up for grabs. I may do that either today or tommorow. She said she's a big movie watcher and Friday she was talking about going to see a movie.

So her interest in me is there I think she is just too shy to do all the kino stuff on me. She'll probably feel weird since we've been friends for so long so maybe this will take some time for both of us to get used to.

Just for the record I've never actually been LJBFed by this girl. After all the other day she told me she really liked me in 8th grade but was too shy to do anything about it.

I think the ask her out once more then see if she askes me out strategy is a good one. Thanks for the advice so far any other help will be appreciated.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had a crush on you so the rules may be different, but I think you shouldn't spend so much time with her yet. Don't do 3 dates in 1 weeks time with a new girl. Make her feel like you're somewhat interested, but that she still has to earn it from you.