"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

After a long breakup

YouArentMe

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Well I am junior in Highschool, and I just got done dating a girl for a year, and I must admit I was down for a few days, and I think everyone would be, whether you admit it or not. Well, now I am over her, and I have a problem, TOO MANY DAMN GIRLS ARE ALL OVER ME!!! There is my best friend, who always kisses me in the hallway (she has a boyfriend); there is my friend from another school that I attended for half a year who is REALLY into me, and has alot on common with me; and then there is my best guy friend's sister...who is nothing like me but is the hottest out of all of them. Any way I can decide on which one to choose?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
dude my bestfriends a girl, theres nothing wrong with it.



you do know that you dont have to get with every female walking on this planet and some are real nice girls to be around.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
you do know that you dont have to get with every female walking on this planet and some are real nice girls to be around.
Yeah but you know deep down you wanna stick em with your shlong. AND THATS A FACT JACK!
 
Top