Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After 11 months, ex says she wants to meet up...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda funny because she was the reason I came to this site.

My thread about it:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65933

Anyway her test message said she wanted to see how I was doing and meet up sometime if that was OK. Sure it's OK but it's just weird that she took almost a year to get back to me. I was never waiting for her but I just want to see how you guys would react to this or if it's happened to you before.

I'll be very cool about it and meet up with her again. No big deal.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the returning fox syndrome

you should search for some old posts and see what others went thru with this.

basically, if you want to meet up with her, you leave her wanting more and then dont give it to her because she dumped you in the first place.

or you could be mature enough to just ignore her and keep living your life. you made it thru a year without her, chances are seeing her one evening for dinner isnt going to make you destined to each other forever.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FM 3321
...I'll be very cool about it and meet up with her again.
Pour Quo???? (Why?)

:confused:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: After 11 months, ex says she wants to meet up...

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Pour Quo???? (Why?)

:confused:

Heh, that's what I'm wondering myself. I want to approach the situation in a way that shows I've bounced back and moved on. I'm really not sure what to do. I never expected to see her again. I delegated her to my history books a long time ago.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by FM 3321

Anyway her test message said she wanted to see how I was doing and meet up sometime if that was OK.
Translated:

"Thing are pretty ordinary for me at the moment, lets see if your getting on with your life and of any social value , all going well perhaps I can tool you around a bit."

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't like you ... she just wants to see if you are better off without her so she can manipulate you back and spit you out. :down:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tkman
She doesn't like you ... she just wants to see if you are better off without her so she can manipulate you back and spit you out. :down:

LOL.....maybe she's tripping for some reason. I had to let her go long ago and now she wants something to do with me. Anyway, I'm interested in someone else so I'm thinking "whatever" with a couple more prospects on the side.

I gotta thank this girl for leading me to this site. She's the reason I came here and I've had more success with women this year than any of my previous 24 years combined.

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go ahead and meet her and come off like your life is amazingly better without here. She will want you back...that will give you the option of just banging here or making her chase you.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : Tkman
She doesn't like you ... she just wants to see if you are better off without her so she can manipulate you back and spit you out.

i agree

Quote : ( . )( . )
Translated:
"Thing are pretty ordinary for me at the moment, lets see if your getting on with your life and of any social value , all going well perhaps I can tool you around a bit."

i agree with this too

---------------------------------------------------------------

they have no power but the power that you give them

the morale of the story is if you sit and talk with your enemies you will lose.

you give them a harmless foot in the door.

and the door cannot be closed.

------------------------------------------------------------

The Bear Story : copy + paste from another post of mine

i guess i have to tell you a bed time story :D

there once was this hunter and he was out in the woods with his bow and arrow. he saw a bear and drew back on his bow to shoot but just as he was about to fire the arrow the bear spoke.

the hunter was in shock. a talking bear. the bear said hello. the hunter still in shock said hello. the bear said what are you doing. the hunter said i am about to shoot you because winter is coming and i need a fur coat. there bear said that is interesting. the bear said i am just out looking for food because winter is coming and i need a full stomach to hibernate.

the bear said before you shoot me lets sit down and talk about our problems and see if we can help each other.

the hunter not seeing the harm in sitting down and talking about the situtation sat down next to the bear and started talking.

the bear talked about the situation. the hunter talked about the situation.

they finished talking and the bear stood up and walked away.

they had solved their probelm.

the bear had a full stomach and the hunter had his fur coat.

kids the bear ate the hunter.

the morale of the story is if you sit and talk with your enemies you will lose.

you give them a harmless foot in the door.

and the door cannot be closed.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!!

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was pretty interesting Lost In Translation, I'll keep that in mind.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not in your shoes, and as such you will do as you please, but my take on it is stay away from her. You moved on, she's in the past, you're seeing new girls (or are you?), you don't need her neither should you feel the need to meet up with her.

I dunno, it just seems wrong and the classic thing an ex would do to a guy.
My $0.02

-Bill

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FM: I sense you're just seeking validation... by agreeing with the meet...

I also sense that she's probably down on her luck in some way and needs to get validation from you in order to pick herself up...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill:
I already took a step and told her to call me on an instant message but she was away so I signed off and haven't been on since. I said something like "Hey, I got your phone message, call me. See ya."

Haven't heard from her since but that's as much as I'm gonna do. Also I was well advised by a close female friend that I did what I needed to do and I should not contact her anymore. Let her do the contacting if she needs to.

As for other girls, I do have some prospects but am not dating anyone right now. Sadly I haven't had any physical action in months so I have that against me but I'll deal with that. Also I'm also in the process of getting in shape (lost 20lbs in 8 weeks) so I'm on a fast self improvement track. It's just weird that she decides to contact me.

MacDiddy:

You're probably right. I need to be careful to not seek validation. I've already agreed so if that was a bad move I've lost nothing and had a learning experience.

Sometimes this girl complains about useless crap so she may be down on her luck. Also last time I saw her which was in August, I realized I wasn't really attracted to her anymore after realizing the vast possibilities that are out there for me now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any experience like this that ever ended well? Even if they got back together, did they stay together?

It can be tempting for some. I actually work for the same company as my ex and she's tried the "Oh we can still be friends" line. I nod and say to myself "you wish." I don't need that type of drama.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be tempting for some. I actually work for the same company as my ex and she's tried the "Oh we can still be friends" line. I nod and say to myself "you wish." I don't need that type of drama.
I agree.

I want to approach the situation in a way that shows I've bounced back and moved on.
Have you?

and if you have, why do you care about what she thinks.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect you self-respect!

If I were you, I would not meet her but definitely convey the message that I am seeing someone and am very happy!

Believe me, this will hit her dumping you real hard.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt have even replied to her text or any other attempt at communication. whats the point?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably has nobody to fvck right now, but she knows that you'll be willing. You were put on the backburner when she left. Pretty women can have anything they want, including their ex's. Don't let her have her cake and eat it too.

When my ex wanted to meet up with me "so we could talk", I agreed and arranged to meet her at the bar. I spent the entire night sarging other women, and even number closed in front of her while she sat waiting for me to come and talk. Needless to say, I never went back to her.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
She probably has nobody to fvck right now, but she knows that you'll be willing. You were put on the backburner when she left. Pretty women can have anything they want, including their ex's. Don't let her have her cake and eat it too.

When my ex wanted to meet up with me "so we could talk", I agreed and arranged to meet her at the bar. I spent the entire night sarging other women, and even number closed in front of her while she sat waiting for me to come and talk. Needless to say, I never went back to her.
Wow, that was beautiful. :D

edit: Someone can flame me for doing this but I just had a thought. Since I really didn't reply to her over the phone I texted her back "sure, are you gonna buy me dinner?" I'm experimenting here....heh. :eek:

Last edited:

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment with other women, that one blew her chance 11 months ago.

Plenty of fish in the sea...
Peace.

-Bill