Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

afraid to drive

drago

Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a first on this forum. I'm scared of driving. Now in my thirties, my love life is hurting because of it. I'm in great shape and take good care of myself. In fact, many women enjoy my company, I have many female friends, and date as much as possible. Luckily I live in a city with good public transportation. However, I still don't have a license, and this makes me feel inferior. It seems unmanly to me, but some fears I developed growing up due to family car accidents have prevented me from getting my license despite having taken some lessons. I fear going after the hottest women because I feel so unmanly because of not having a license. I don't even need a car to date chicks, but I think my confidence would increase as a result of getting my driver's license. Has anybody on this forum experienced something similar? Are there any steps I can take to finally make a commitment to get my license? I'd like to get it by this summer, but I would like to hear from some of you.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get the license, overcome your fears.

Just having the license in your wallet already gives you points wiht a woman.

Most people in general get their license during h.s.

I too also live in an area like yours, nyc with mass transportation alternatives.
I didnt, after my sophmore year in college i decided i had to do it, even if i wasnt gonna get a car it was something that had to be done.

I admit i failed the road test 4x, and i invested quite a good amount of money due to it. But after accomplishing the goal, it felt really good....just having that license in my wallet gives me a sense of pride. at the end of summer '04 i finally passed. in the end i knew i had to do this for myself.

Most of my friends dont even have their license, not even to mention permit yet. That too also gives me a sense of accomplishment compared to them.

used to i never did like the idea of driving, car accidents...tickets, responsibility etc.

but just cuase i get a license doesnt mean i have to get a car, at one point i even watned a car bad. but i got over it, as there really is no point to pay all that insurance if you live in such a city with so many ways to get around.

if you feel you need the license to complete your manliness, by all means go for it. Your instructor will be with you at all times so you wont get into accidents...thats the best part of it.