Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

afraid to be confident.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry if this is a newb Q, but after readin' on the ole' dj bible i read abt confidence..

but.. i cant seem to be confident in school. im afraid ppl will look at me and say im ****y or arrogant... i dnt like to have that kind of image.

i dnt seem to hav that much trouble outside in malls/supermarkets or anywhere else for that matter.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all baby stepping my new friend. You won't have become a DJ in one night and magically transformed. It took me 3 months to entirely break away from my AFC roots. Don't worry its all babystepping.

BTW welcome to the boards

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think for yourself, do you want to let people dictate for you who you shoud be for the rest of your life. Granted that they already probably classed you as a boring looser before they even got a chance to know you. Screw what people think, people are gonna hate you wether your canfident or not but you know that being confident has its props besides that, so, its up to you to make your decision. Your life, not theirs.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man

People sometimes call men arrogant but let me tell you that there is nothing wrong with being confident. There is nothing wrong with believing in yourself, wanting to be the best, winning every time, dominating over the compitition, and having all the girls while nobody else has any. This my friend is what a man is.

Stop being afraid, because in reality what you want is in your heart already youre too afraid to take it right now. The only way you can solve this is to grab it, invite it, and accept your manhood!

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiley,

You say that you're afraid that people will "look at you and say..."

That says that you care what other people think. You want to be liked. I've never really cared what other people think, but I think it's a trait people have or don't. Fortunately, it doesn't matter whether you want to be liked, or not, you can still be confident.

Think about some of the national "heroes"--firefighters, the cops that visit schools, maybe someone you know. These are all people who have chosen "socially acceptable" careers, because they want to be liked, but they are also known for being very confident. You can be confident and people will look up to you. Wouldn't you like that? Begin taking steps towards being that kind of person so that you can meet your goals wit women and with life.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh yeah man. I thought that too. And this faggot I mean...friend...was talkin to me saying, "man, AFK I don't like this new ****y or confident or whatever you call it attitude you got now. It's just not you."

So I said, "Yeah.....you know what, you're right. NOW FVCK OFF BIATCH!"

So yeah, fags are everywhere, you just gotta block them out like I do.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is big difference bet. ****y & arrogant and confidence.

I think the biggest difference is;

for someone who is ****y & arrogant, they self advertise about themselves where no one give crap. It ties with class as well. Some guys acts know it all, say it all, etc .. Ladies won't like that.

For someone who confidence, they show it rather than advertise it via their action, body lanuague, or with timely spoken words.
This ties with class act as well.

But here is the easist way to showcase your confidence in front of girls; NO HESITATION. thats right.. do not fiddle.. do not ask opinion, do not look around. When you approach girls.. do it without 2nd thoughts .. That's instant confidence.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by -.-
sorry if this is a newb Q, but after readin' on the ole' dj bible i read abt confidence..

but.. i cant seem to be confident in school. im afraid ppl will look at me and say im ****y or arrogant... i dnt like to have that kind of image.

i dnt seem to hav that much trouble outside in malls/supermarkets or anywhere else for that matter.
The DJ mindstate is all about not giving a fuck about what people think of you. Just as long as YOU'RE happy, that's what it's all about. Be confident. Don't be afraid. It's really nothing after a while.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part people will say "your being an arrogant arse" but people will aslo look up to you and think "look at that guy, he was able to #close in 5mins of meeting a girl" what really matters in the end? a bunch of AFCs who have never had more than on girl at a time (and it was a LTR with a leash and all) or equals that respect you and your ability. One idea is that you are the type to think that a person is arrogant because of how he acts or what ever, how many people walk up to this "arrogant" guy and say what they think... not many. Who knows/cares what people think about you now? I was like you in a way I cared about this kind of thing, but when you have 3 or maybe 4 different women that you can tap any time what does it matter if a guy thinks your arrogant. look at things in a new prespective... Take the first leap, and then post your FR.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be the first to say I am pretty arrogant when I want to be. I feel that I am better than most people and if asked I will express how I feel. However, and even though girls sometimes tell me that they wish I didn't have an ego (which I don't, I am agrogant, not egotistial) thoose are the same girls calling me at 3am trying to spend the night.