Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Afraid she'll leave me

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gets mad because you are busy or working ...do you really want to marry a woman like that ?
Take this mindset , nothing expressed through text messaging is important.
I believe if someone truly needs you , they will pick up the phone and call rather than text. All my friends know me thus and I'm only 22. If you message me , I get back when I can ...could be 5 secs to 24 hours.
At the end of the day it's going to be you and your coffin , people are luxury to have around. If she asks something you can't do just say NO , explain your reason and stand by it.
Sadly I didn't have any experience like you and my first ever girlfriend taught me , I actually went full beta and talked to her about my fears and she gave the same advice I'm giving you now and the rest of the board as well.
She is currently one of my close friends LOOOOL sucks bbm but that's life

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SayWhat said:
But what should I do then?

I mean, you have to be there for your girlfriend in rough times no? Today when I was texting a lot slower, I also felt much better and more confident, but then she says something like "i'll see you tomorrow" and then I start to think stuff like she's loosing interest because I'm not there for her.

Is it okay then for days when you don't see her and only text, to only send one text every hour or so?
Of course you are there for her. But you don't need to freak out if you don't text her in a certain amount of time or talk to her for every minute of the day.

As long as she has interest and attraction she isn't going to lose that if you don't text her back in a certain amount of time.

When you say "I'll talk to you tomorrow" she isn't going to lose interest if she has it for you. She will still have that same interest when you talk again.

I don't talk with my gf every minute of the day. She knows I'm busy and will get back to her when I have the time. Same thing with her when she is working.

No need to text every hour either. Way too much man. As long as there is contact during the day that's all you need.

Insecure women will make you a prisoner to them expecting you to talk to them and be there every single minute. And if you're not they will blame you for it. Then guys will start to fear losing them.

Those are chicks you should get rid of anyway cause they are a pain in the ass.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She does act different when I don't text that often as I notice today. But I can't help myself to think she'll loose interest and seek more conversations with someone else... But I feel better as well.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think this - you are the most important person in the relationship. Ok, now when you're doing something and you have a choice to do something else because of her, you should consider the above and decide what you'll do. Fvck it, live YOUR life.