"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Afraid of.....?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Ok I'll set the scene. I was at the movies with this girl with a group of friends, about 9 of us in total. 6 were drunk, and 1 high. The girl and I were getting very close (cuddling, we hooked up before, ended up doing oral to eachother) So about a third of the way into the movie, she tells me she wants to kiss me really bad. I ask her why we can't do it here, and she says she doesn't want the others to know/see. This kind of disrupted me, but we ended up "going to the bathroom" and kissing. I was wondering, how should I take this event of her not wanting the others to see? I know girls don't like to be portrayed as sluts and all that, but maybe this is different. I could be overreacting, but I'd like to see what others think of this.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I don't really understand what you're asking. Are you looking for an LTR with this girl? Because if you are, I doubt it would work out if she's too embarrased to kiss you in front of other people. But if you're looking to just be f*** buddies with her, go for it. You've already done stuff with her and it seemed like she'd be willing to.

Another thing I don't really understand is why would it matter if she kissed you in front of those people if they were all drunk and high? They prolly wouldn't even remember.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Hehe, your so ugly, she didnt want to be seen to be attracted to you. Or she has a realtionship/**** buddies with someone else who was there.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Or she's insecure about being your ****buddy.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
My best guess is that she didn't want to look like a slut in front of her best friend, because she was very eager last time to go out to the car when her friend was asleep, but she still told her. Women are confusing.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top