“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

afraid of talking to ugly girls

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by eax5
is this normal, i am afraid of talking to ugly girls.
Why are u scared? is it because u are scared of what others will think of you? or what?

And to answer your question, NO this is not normall at all... Most of my girl friends have ugly friends, and i talk to them all the time with no problem... they are still human, and they still have feelings, and they are still girls... just because they are not attractive shuldnt make a difference to the conversation, you are still gonna be 2 people talking to one another. I really find it difficult to understand where u are coming from... could u please explain yourself in more detail?:rolleyes: Thanx...

Laterz...
 

gbpackers

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
yea me too.. i get uncomfortable talking to girls that are kinda ugly... but im fine when im talking to hot girls.
 
Top