"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

afraid of sex?

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I have so many opertunaties to have sex, i'm not talking about dates, i mean offers on 3somes, hook ups infact i'm supuose to do a girl saturday who just broke up with her bf and wants something "new" for a one time thing. I'm a virgin, i keep telling myself "thats because you want it to be someone you actually like" but i'm starting to think i'm just afraid of sex. Its not a safty thing, i dont mind that stuff. I dont have a very large wang...like 5 inches? about as thick as...pardon me for using this...a old 50 cent coin (the big ones). This girl saturday doesnt even want to go on a date...just sex at her house. She's only been with one other guy and is a year younger than me. I'm 20 and i'm sick of people saying "So man, you still a virgin?" but i dunno what to do...this is a great chance...take it or no?
Should I just loose it to some random slut like this?
It would be good practice tho...
some advice please.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Someone check on crazykid: he missed one!

Discussion.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Well what do you want?

I could tell you just go and get it over with already. Are you sick of people saying: are you a virgin? Or are you sick of being one?

Don't worry about your wang. Most won't actually admit but 5 inches is about average. I don't know this coin you are talking of so I can't help you there but I am saying is: Don't get scared because there really is nothing to worry about. And if you get these opportunities, you are probably able to make an opportunity with someone you like.
 

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, US
Okay, first, there are a few things you have to understand:

1. Your virginity doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone but yourself. Male virginity is basically worthless these days and female virginity is only slighty more valuable. Are you the kind of person who has to lose it to someone your in a serious relationship with? Does it need to be "special"? Do you care if you lose your virginity for a fling? Are you that tired of people giving you a hard time becaue you are a virgin at twenty? You have to answer these questions on your own, but I can tell you that having sex once isn't likely to result in any drastic changes to your life.

2. Having sex with a girl once hardly constitutes "practice" and your really shouldn't worry about that anyhow. You'll need to have quite a bit more sex before it becomes second nature to you. In any case, for your first time, you get a pass on being a stud in the bedroom. Just enjoy it, already.

3. Don't get her pregnant, don't get an STD, don't get involved with a mentally unstable girl, etc etc. If you do decide to have sex, use a condom. The idea is to keep your sex life as low-risk and high-enjoyment as possible.


That's all I'll say at the moment. This is ultimately your decision, so consider it less practice for sex and more practice for making decisive decisions and dealing with the aftermath, whatever that may be.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Do you dawg, don't let other people decide your life. In my case, i lost my virginity because a older girl (family friend) got me drunk.
She wasn't the right person for me. By the way, its what you want. If you want a LTR, wait for the right woman. You want a 1 night stand, tell the girl you are down. Ahhh peer pressure. :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Someone check on crazykid: he missed one!

Originally posted by Von Neuen
Someone check on crazykid: he missed one.
Geez, even I need to restart...Erm, sleep.
 

High Voltage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
All the advice given so far is very good.

No one cares that you're a virgin. C0ck size doesn't matter. You know what changed when I lost my virginity? Nothing. I woke up the next morning and everything was the same, I didn't feel different, and I didn't think that loosing it was a monumental accomplishment.

Remember, sex is supposed to be fun. Don't pressure yourself because you haven't gotten any yet. If you decide to get laid cool, if not, big deal. It's really not an important thing.

- HV
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I guess the media is also to blame, sex is bigggg in the media and sex sells. all the shows in tv have sexual themes.
 

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
Never let any woman control your emotions with her P---y!! Thats where alot of people fall. If your a virgin, so what......... Make sure your ready and if your not. Wait till another time. If your scared meet her halfway, get some head fro her and give her alittle. THE MAIN THING IS TO REMEMBER" IT"S ON YOUR TERMS NOT HERS!!!!!!!!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
damn man it reminds me that day i lost my virginity. my buddies took me to sauna hoe house. i was lil anxious, so i had few shots of vodka, i was just fuking ready for the shyt i could feel it. try having couple shots of vodka or whisky whatever you prefer then go and slam that a$$, you gotta step on the other side sooner or later, sonner the better...

Good Luck

Peace !!
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
First time is never really good. Just get it over with, and don't expect fireworx.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Fvck your fears

Hey Ark Dragon, you may think you have a small **** but you could still be good in bed. It's good that you have recognized that you are afraid to have sex, now the question is: "Do you want it?" Because if you want to have sex it's right there in front of your face, waiting for you (You said you had plenty opportunitys).

Get over your fear. Now that you've realized that your scared of having sex, go do it. And when you have sex with a hot girl pump her really hard and control her body, make her your **** doll and she will love you forver :D
 

pff

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
This is a hard desicion. You want to make your first experience special, with the person you love. However, don't forget that it will be your first time and you will be inexperienced, therefore you may ruin the whole thing. Therefore, you have to practice beforehand with people you love less. Find a girl that you find attractive, and fvck her. If anything goes wrong, who cares, she's not the special one so it doesn't matter. You don't have to turn sex into a holy thing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by fuzzx
DONT DO IT!!!!

No I'm serious, I am a 24 yearold man and just recently I was asking myself the same question... Is there something wrong with me? Why do I want to be a virgin? So I decided to 'END' the big mystery. I didn't jerk off for about 2 weeks and I met this chick. The first few words out of my mouth were 'are you good in bed? Do you like to ****?' the next day I had her in my car.. took off her pants and was like..... hmmm is this all there is??? I realized that I had just cheated myself. This girl was maybe a seven and I had spent my one 'special' time on that :( Now I'm going nuts, wondering if I picked up anything off her.

So buddy do yourself a favor and wait till either #1 YOUR MARRIED or

#2 you have a HB 10 and you REALLY REALLY like her, otherwise your first time is gonna suck something fierce!!!

Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin, in fact I'd respect you more if you kept yours; I know I respect myself alot less now that I don't. :(
Metro :rolleyes:
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
excuses

Alright this is how I look at it. The first time I had sex was with a girl that I hardly liked. It wasn't special at all I just wanted to have sex just to do it. But just because your first time wasn't special that doesn't mean you can't have amazing mind blowing sex. It's up to you to make it special.

After I had sex with a few girls I met this one who I fell in love with, and we STILL have mind blowing sex to this day. The passion just makes it sooooooo soooo sooooooooooo good. I like having sex with her to music sometimes, this one song that's called "Take My Breath Away," you know from the movie Top Gun is sooo sexy. AARRGGHH I ****ed THE **** out of her to that song it was soooooo nice YES!!!!!

I still have amazing sex, and it's up to you to make it special. Some sex you have won't be as good as other times, but it doesn't matter whether it's your first or your 30th time, when you have sex with a girl that you’re in love with it is THE BEST sex you will ever have.

:eek:
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Are you possibly scared of sex because you think your **** is too small? Unless the girl is a hoe its big enough.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top