Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affirmations

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Affirmations work if you use them correctly. Our brain, contains our thoughts, which control us and provide us our view. Your affirmation can't change or cause increase with someone else, but your affirmation can focus you on something that you would like to fine tune or something you would like to focus on.

I started using affirmations back in March. At the time, I was in a really miserable, frustrating long-term relationship with a total psycho. I tried the affirmation "I, The Wiz, will have a happy, fulfilling relationship. I expected it to improve my current relationship (which I later realized had been beyond repair for about the last 4 months), but I only began to get more and more fed up with that b_tch.
That affirmation probably caused you to try to make it better, but you weren't accepting of that she was giving negative feedback whether you do right or do wrong. So it opened your eyes to how chitty it was.

Then, two interesting things happened. I realized that my g/f's friend seemed really into me. That same afternoon, I recieved a link from a friend, and clicked from there to another site to another to another... until arriving at sosuave.com! After learning many important lessons over the next few days, I dumped the psycho, and pretty soon after that I ened up with her friend. That was May 2 (I also had the epiphany that I ought to write down such things as my anniversary and my g/f's birthday), and I'm still with her.
I tried affirmations for several other things. I had a part-time job doing data entry (definite career to avoid like the plague), but I couldn't type fast enough to handle everything, and I was on the verge of getting fired. I started using affirmations to improve my typing speed, and it worked.

After a few mundane things, I next tried it for losing my virginity, and it looks like that'll happen pretty damn soon.

So now, I'm trying two goals at once (I don't know yet if it'll work). To improve my grades and to improve my skill at playing the saxophone. I'll keep you posted as to how those both work out.
I'll give an affirmation that can work if you believe it. Say for example you've been in a funk for some time. You can wake up in the morning and tell yourself that your an attractive man and that women love being around you. Tell yourself that every day, your aura will shift from that negative azzhole funk you were in, to one whose more on an attractive wavelength that babes like to be around.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Affirmations work if you use them correctly. Our brain, contains our thoughts, which control us and provide us our view. Your affirmation can't change or cause increase with someone else, but your affirmation can focus you on something that you would like to fine tune or something you would like to focus on.

That affirmation probably caused you to try to make it better, but you weren't accepting of that she was giving negative feedback whether you do right or do wrong. So it opened your eyes to how chitty it was.

I'll give an affirmation that can work if you believe it. Say for example you've been in a funk for some time. You can wake up in the morning and tell yourself that your an attractive man and that women love being around you. Tell yourself that every day, your aura will shift from that negative azzhole funk you were in, to one whose more on an attractive wavelength that babes like to be around.
I like this angle mrgoodstuff.

That our thoughts control and provide us our view and not that our view controls or provides us our thoughts.

Affirmations can help form good, valuable thoughts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this angle mrgoodstuff.

That our thoughts control and provide us our view and not that our view controls or provides us our thoughts.

Affirmations can help form good, valuable thoughts.
Thoughts which affect actions and energy. So in some of my workout and "sports" workouts, I might be in a routine where I'm starting to get tired... My brain focuses on i'm getting tired, and my crispness starts to fall.

However I can jack that thought and say "go", or tell myself to "focus", and the crispness falls but much more slowly.

Occasionally i'm in the routine, in a "no minded" stated, where the thoughts are not there, and I'm crisp and powerful start to finish. When I feel my "head" starting to be dragged down, I shake my head powerfully to shake it off.

That's just one example.

It's all about what we tell ourselves.

If I want to be bad with women, I can tell myself I'm bad with women, or i can keep trying to force a one-itis whose rejecting me. Eventually my energy will be off putting to woman, and it'll seem like you'd have to move heaven and earth to make it happen. When all it is, is my thoughts at that time. I can simply take my image out from the situation where the oneitis is rejecting and diminishing it in the same process! And give that image to situation with a female who encourages and values it. When I look around after staying in that other situation where i'm valued, I will FEEL VALUED. I will feel like my c0ck is made of solid gold. And my energy will also show that I'm valued, and attract the babes who are attracted to a guy like me.

I will move like a man whose valued.

It's about our thoughts and what we tell ourselves. Situations we are part of can also reinforce those thoughts, views and perceptions.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thoughts which affect actions and energy. So in some of my workout and "sports" workouts, I might be in a routine where I'm starting to get tired... My brain focuses on i'm getting tired, and my crispness starts to fall.

However I can jack that thought and say "go", or tell myself to "focus", and the crispness falls but much more slowly.

Occasionally i'm in the routine, in a "no minded" stated, where the thoughts are not there, and I'm crisp and powerful start to finish. When I feel my "head" starting to be dragged down, I shake my head powerfully to shake it off.

That's just one example.

It's all about what we tell ourselves.

If I want to be bad with women, I can tell myself I'm bad with women, or i can keep trying to force a one-itis whose rejecting me. Eventually my energy will be off putting to woman, and it'll seem like you'd have to move heaven and earth to make it happen. When all it is, is my thoughts at that time. I can simply take my image out from the situation where the oneitis is rejecting and diminishing it in the same process! And give that image to situation with a female who encourages and values it. When I look around after staying in that other situation where i'm valued, I will FEEL VALUED. I will feel like my c0ck is made of solid gold. And my energy will also show that I'm valued, and attract the babes who are attracted to a guy like me.

I will move like a man whose valued.

It's about our thoughts and what we tell ourselves. Situations we are part of can also reinforce those thoughts, views and perceptions.
excellent.

This is alot here.

I want to reread.

Its the jacking of the thoughts that can cause positive change and open up a secret stash of energy fuel.

I like the words you use.
"Go"

and "Focus"

I like how you physically shake your head to powerfully shake it off. We must move almost violently to clear our minds.

I've been saying " Come onnnnn" to myself lately. It works to refocus and get a surge of energy.

I also close my eyes for brief moments and get an inner rebalance happen. It feels illegal or something to be doing that, but wow, is that effective!

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. It can change view, sound, smell, touch, taste even.

The mind is the most fascinating thing isn't it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It can change view, sound, smell, touch, taste even.

The mind is the most fascinating thing isn't it?
Of course. Many folks don't realize that a huge amount of their thoughts where put there by something else, either people or situations that doesn't necessarily want to see them at their best. All the self defeating thoughts. All the time spent wasted focused on bad and unuseful memories and thoughts. All the lies we have been told to keep us down, to stall us from from achieving in life, to dim our light, to slow us down.

It's all thoughts. One can tell themselves something differently. When you are going to quit, tell yourself something differently. When you think you've had enough tell yourself something differently. When you feel tired, tell yourself something differently.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I have never thought so much about how often I have permitted others' thoughts, actions and intents to influence me negatively.

It was strange at first reading in this forum that people would be that competitive or determined to weaken me.

I always suspected something was up when someone would try to limit me. As in, what could they possibly be afraid that I would achieve? And you want to feel that people are good.

But haven't I also neglected to encourage someone when I could have because I knew their growth would take them away from me? Yes, regrettably, I have.

I like your straightforward solution to just simply "tell yourself something differently"

That's what affirmations can be summed up as.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back, I read about how one's thoughts can affect reality. The technique is called affirmations, and many successful people, such as Dilbert author Scott Adams, swear by them. This method has been around for years, and been published in so many different places that it is nearly impossible for me to give credit to whoever invented it.

Anyways, here is how the technique works. You state your goal, and write it down fifteen times in a row once a day.

For example, if your goal is to have a successful dotcom business, then once a day, you would take pen and paper and write down "I, Ford Prefect, will have a successful dotcom busness" times in a row.

Of course, insert your real name, and change the goal to whatever you want. Apply it to your DJ'ing or anything else you desire.

I was pretty skeptical about this stuff at first, but I tried it anyway. To my surprise, it worked! I've been using affirmations ever since to improve everything from my DJ skills to my typing speed. Give it a try. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.
The reason it works is simply because of focus. If you focus on what you want to achieve and continuously remind yourself of your objectives, over time you will find a way to achieve it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I first came across them from a Scott Adams article were he detailed some amazing stuff after using them.

Yes, they work, but you got to really believe what you are saying, feel it, and persist in the recitation. It eventually sinks into the subconscious which produces the intended effect...it can work in the opposite direction as well and is the cause for all the bad habits etc. Think of how many times unconsciously people tell themselves "they cant" "they aren't good enough" "they won't amount to anything"- those are affirmations.

You can craft affirmations of all kinds - I do depending on what it is i'm going for at the time. A really good one I like that I didn't come up with is the Emile Coue "Everyday in every way I'm getting better and better" one.

Last edited: