Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affirmations through my screen name

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going for a three pointer. Threee strikes your out, three times a charm... ya know all those 3's with dees stuff. I love it.

So this time I am actually going to ask for your advice on this subject...

What's your take on affirming your beliefs and needing to work on your problems through your screen name?

Boner da Stoner was a jab at myself.
I felt like a total loser ALL the time when I had that name. I didn't live up to it much though, I didn't know what affirmations were. I now know they are supposed to be 100% positive.

Ethnomethodologist was a jab at my old comfort zone.
I started this account with the desire to change. To know why I am who I am, and to know where I want to go. mostly breaching though, and having fun doing things that are abnormal.

I want to know what kinds of screen names you guys can recommend. I want it to be something that always tells me to advance.

I also want it to be something that I can use in public.

I've already used boner, (a) mystery, guess, happy, viper, and joker. There are nicknames that people have given me over the years, but none stuck except for boner, so that's the only one I wanted to use since I respected my friends so much... I am still popularly known as Boner though:p

Anything you can give me is great:D I'm going to be writing a few notes on my pad while I sarge with some of my own ideas and I'll post a moniker list.

Here's an example from history... well it's a cognomen:)p)
Gaius Julius Caesar... people called him caesar

A sobriquet(foolish rogue(fr. + ger.)) is another term I am hoping to conform to...

Damn, I gotta start implementing the theory of Awareness Radius(AR). Hmmmmm*tapping finger on chin while looking slightly towards the sky*

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal Assassin

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Igots1tloadoffreetimeonmyhandstowasteoninaneactivities"

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inane? Why you say that? Why do some people have 7000 posts, 5000 post, they aren't considered inane. Why are you being redundant? A hater is born everyday, gotta deal with em before they get too big I guess. Sometimes I think haters are just a waste of time though, and I guess that is what you are a waste of my time...

I was asking for a DJ namesake. Not some bonerologist poop.

anal assassin? Anal retentive, is that like a psychosexual play on words? or is it just basically a shot at comedy? Whatever, I'm not looking for comedy yet, I don't have much to laugh over when I talk to a girl every other day who has thoughts of suicide or has 'found god'... lol I learned why some people are so stupid today, they think they are being nice:p

um yeah... anal assassin... The anal stage is preceded by the oral stage and followed by the phallic stage. Anal retentive? Assassin is a play on words. Shortened from hash smoking playahs from back in the day. Turkish massacrists, smoked pounds of pot, fried their lungs and went on a rampage killing chritians. I don't think that's what I want to call myself:p Reason why? I couldn't call myself that.

Nocturno Occultus? Where in the name of god di you find that name? That is one hell of a way to connect with nightlife. I couldn't use that name infront of anybody though:(

I was leaning towards something to argue with encouraging myself to work harder. I am still fighting with procrastination......

HAHAHA Yes I found it!!!! Be prepared people. My new era is being ushered:D

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, Already got a friend who goes by Southern Comfort, she's cool, so I don't want to steal her glory:p

Thanks for doing the research.

I'll add your points of respect into my requirements for my nickname. I am making something so simple difficult:D

Gotta draw some pleasure out of it:cool:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caste in bone?

Gotta be pimp I guess. The random pimp name generators are a list of premade words and NOT DJ at all, they are pure peacock so I want to stay away from those... Boner da Stoner is pimp in this town, but I get more laughs than I do props for being proud of the name. I want it to be in synch with my friends reality of me, but I also want to be able to say don't call me that, call me this and still be within the envelope.