Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affairs

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was just wondering if any of you have had affairs with married women or if you have had a fvck-buddy who had a boyfriend? The reason I ask is there's a possibility I might be able to fvck this girl with a boyfriend, she doesn't want to leave him and seems to want to date us both at the same time. She doesn't realise I know that's her plan. But I am going to carry on playing dumb and pretend I believe her when she says she is leaving him. No harm in getting laid, is there? He's not a big guy, lot smaller than I am, and skinnier. There's no chance of him or any of his buddies causing me harm. I've never had a fvck buddy before, nevermind one with a boyfriend. Any advice\rules? Any bad experiences?

Thanks
NaturallySelected

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl's obviously a S1ut doing what's in her own best interest. Don't get emotionally attach. There will be instances where her affections will look and feel genuine and may even be genuine to gain attention, curry favours from you or to keep you online. I believe women need to feel and act this way as much as we men need sex. It will not represent her true feeling and will not secure her loyalty.

Its good to hear that you've sounded her out but approach this sarge with an I don't give a toss attitude. Because she knows you know about her BF, she will most likely leverage this to her advantage and play the two of you to get what she wants. The loser will be the most AFC, I'll bet money on that.

Reaction score
I am aiming at giving her GREAT sex, which will obviously involve some oral, fingering, ****-stimulation. Obviously i will have to do some research in the search engine :). I want to FOCUS on satisfying her so that she becomes attached to me. That way I can be in control. I didn't realise the other night she said "I hope this isn't just going to be about sex" (we haven't fvcked yet). I think she was TESTING to see if I WANTED to sleep with her. I should have said "what makes you think I want to have sex with you?" :D Believe me, she would consider this a challenge.

Thanks for the advice MacDiddy!

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see...

Who cares about this guy getting his heart ripped out and his ego destroyed. I mean, you have to get laid. People make me sick sometimes. I hope you get herpes from this ****.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how do you know that's her plan? I mean, I could understand if you were suspicious or made adverse moral jusdgments, but I doubt she is that clear with herself about her plans to do the both of you.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am aiming at giving her GREAT sex, which will obviously involve some oral, fingering, ****-stimulation.

You sound like a serial killer or a virgin. I bet you don't get sh*t from her.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're being used. and this girl is not worth anyone's time whether relationship wise or fbuddy wise. you're a loser man, later.

Reaction score
You're right guys, I am being a d!ck. I posted this when I was pissed off at her and all I wanted was revenge. Basically I found out she was lying to me AGAIN about leaving her boyfriend. She was supposed to go see him to give him his stuff back on Wednesday. Where has she been all this week? Not with me. I am denying the fact that she doesn't want anything from me and is only using me, she's already cheated on her boyfriend with me (not sex but things that you just DON'T do with other people if you're not single). I honestly doubt that she'd fvck me while she was still with him, and if she did then she's not worth it.

I appologize for being such an @sshole.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you know her situation from the outset. Why are you letting her get to you. As a human, she is capable of choice and if she chooses you for sex, it is her choice. Detach your emotions from her and seduce her. Finish the job. See this as all part of your learning curve.

I'm dissapointed that some posters would discourage your DJ pursuits and paint you as the villain, when it takes two to tango.

Everyone gets used. My GF uses me for sex. I mean the nerve of her. I feel like such a sl*t. :D kidding!!