Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affairs are no longer the leading reason for divorce... does infidelity matter?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...g-reason-divorce--does-infidelity-matter.html

What´s you take on that?? A new society is emerging? or is it another brainwashing attempt by the media??

On woman said:
"I wouldn’t blame him if he had. In an odd way, the affair has brought us closer, because, although he may have sex with another woman, I now know he’ll never leave."
Wtf? :rolleyes:

"So falling out of love and growing apart are now more pressing reasons for divorce than an affair."
??????

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several women all with men of some decent means or at least families at stake saying they were willing to tough it out for various reasons and put up with infidelity.

One man who openly says the same.

Very interesting tally. I'm sure if you asked more men who's wives had cheated if it played a factor in their divorce you would probably hear a different answer. This is just another case of trying to normalize and explain away women's basic intrinsic instinct to have part of a pitbull than all of a poodle.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the boss of the company who fvcks all the secretaries risks to lose his wife more than the guy from the cleaning crew who whorship his wife and does his best to never piss her off?

You can fvck as much women as you want as long as the b1tch can brag about you with her friends or live a high standard of life, women are not territorial as men, they only care about others (getting attention from them, their approval or their support).

You betray your wife you only make her a favour if thats provide her a crew of friends who keep caring about her and put her in the center of attention.

P

perseverance

If a woman cheated on me, I would walk away from her and seeing as I won't ever marry or have children I will walk away a free man with no baggage.

I like the way the Daily Mail has images of multi-millionaire Soccer players and wealthy businessmen. Of course these women won't walk away from them, it means having to get a job and dropping the millionaire lifestyle.

I have no sympathy for women or men who take their unfaithful partners back only to see them cheat again. Cheryl Cole is one of these women. It's called lacking a back bone, it's called being weak.