"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

AFCs are pulling me down.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i dunno guyz. im quite baffled. i can say that iv been very successful in being a DJ but here's the catch. people are actually pulling me down.

i mean, people actually talk to the girlz im interested in behind my back. sayin things like, im just gonna play her and when ive 'used her all up' just gonna leave her.

girlz actually dont wanna be friends with me anymore cuz they alwayz think i have this hidden agenda or stuff. i know im not supposed to care about what people think but i think this is getting too much for me to handle.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes I've experienced the same thing myself the worst thing was this girl I was fixing at a club once (she was friend of my friend) and we were really hitting it on she got told by some stranger in the bathroom that she had to look out for herself because I was such a player and used girls. I was like WTF. That girl got told by so many people I was a player etc and she even hit me full force in the stomack and we slept together that same night ;) You just gotta be "sincere" and explain that they are just jealous and that you are "not that way" :p It's not hard at all.... It's called a white lie =)
 

HEAVENLY FATHER

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
My son,

You dont realize it but these people are unwittingly helping you.

Girls live for drama and long to tame the player. Dont sweat this AT ALL. Let these fool talk, it only makes you more attractive in the end.

It sounds crazy but it is 100% true.

Also I would recommend seeking some more socially evolved friends to lift you up. Then you can gladly ditch these losers.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
YES, the key to being a DJ is being "socially active" - stay away from those dude friends that you once knew back in high school still wasting away in front of the tv playing playstation or killing stuff on the computer. GIRLS are NOT IMPRESSED when they know this. They don't want a guy that enjoys life idling behind a boring screen EVEN though girls do this.. they don't expect this from a man.
 

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Heh, I'm actually actively trying to make myself seem like a player, to improve my game. And it's actually not easy to seem like a player if you don't have any hot women around you all the time! But I always let it imply that when a given person can't reach me, it's cause I'm too busy seeing this or that other (imaginary) girl.

Fake it until you make it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
A player is something you are and it's not really visible by how many women you have around you it's how you act towards women and generally are around women. A player can often be spotted in how he moves, dresses, looks, handles himself.
 
Top