"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AFCness...

homedog893

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Chi-town
i had my first week of school in high school and my AFCness keeps kicking in. I try to "relax" and try to do what all the threads on the Bible tells me, but when i try to talk to someone new, conversation goes nowhere (so many awkward LONG ASS silences). I try to accept it and make the conversation a lil bit longer but it feels even more awkward. I try to be relaxed and boost my energy up with the nervous feeling like saying "she must be really special to get me nervous" and turn this nervousness into excitement but BLEH. i try to do open-ended questions AND i try to do the nouning and humor and eye-contact. NOthing seems to work. NOW the first week of school is done (THANK THE LORD) and the confidence i gained over the summer is GONE. i didn't want to post this up, but nothing really comes up in the search engine. SRY to post this afc thread but high school is making me lose more confidence everyday :(

what should i do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
You're a perfect example of why I wrote this post:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37094

If you still have questions, let us know.

Edit: Don't expect to suddenly become a chick magnet overnight. And try not to worry about the little things. You're overwhelming yourself with all the stuff you read here, and it's causing you to get nervous and lose confidence. Take things one step at a time, and try to have fun. You learn so much more when you're simply enjoying yourself.
 

homedog893

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Chi-town
okay. i'll do it. also, do u guys think i should start boot camp and do what dbot said? cuz i read a bit about boot camp and it seems to take things step by step
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
It seems like some of us dudes that have started school have become like the NASCAR cars. We're fueled with knowledge and advice, but when we come in to the race(school) after a little bit some of us run out of fuel or f*ck up somewhere and need a boost.

I've been doing a little bit of f*cking up myself. Mainly the conversation area, I need to strengthen that a little bit I might have to go to the search area for it, because I stalled a couple of times with the ladies this week. But it's a good learning experience. you fail at ****, but you learn from the mistakes or whatever. it's all about improvement. Next week I'm gonna try to turn sh*t around in my favor.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
NASCAR

NON ATHLETIC SPORT CREATED AROUND REDNECKS.

Jus keep on trying you'll get someone eventually
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I was making a COMPARISON buddy, not 10 reasons why NASCAR is good or something.
 
Top