Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFCish tendencies - A Summery maybe?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, hello.

I haven't been on this website for a while now. ( Actually I had to format my hard disk and I lost my password, doh!)

But now I am back... or at least I'm back for the time being.

While I was away, I had a great opportunity to learn something. (Life's full of opportunities :))

And what I really learned is how crazy some of the people on this website are.

In fact, it seems to me that almost every person who goes to this website is infected with a "mind virus".

A "meme."

It's nothing bad neccesarily, our society bombards us with tons of them. Something like raising your hand at school, to knowing that "neato" is a stupid word.

Of course this website also gives people memes. And some might argue that it is in fact a good thing. ( You wouldnt want to go back to being an AFC, now would you?)

And being an AFC is like commiting the greatest crime you can. An instant ticket to hell. One single act can brand you a failure forever. BEWARE OF GIVING WOMEN FLOWERS, ITS SO AFC!

"A real man wouldnt buy her chocolates on the first day, thats something brainwashed AFC's do!"

Now, a brainwashed DJ on the other had would neghit her, apply kino, and number close.

Thats a real man right there.

Instead of following the general rule on how to act like a man set by hollywood films, you know learn to follow general rules set by a smaller community of "DJ's"

Does it make you a real man? A real "DJ?"

I've been on this site for some time now, and I remember myself back in my novice days.

I would worry and fret about every small thing. "Should I stick my hand in my pocket, should I chew some gum, should I apply kino on her hand, or maybe her shoulder?"

As I got more confidant, I started "testing" the DJ principles. I would do something simple like give her a compliment, or maybe apply some "innapropriate" kino.

Soon enough, I discovered I was still getting remarkable results. I got bolder, I started disregarding teh Dj system almost completly.

I would run around like an idiot, I would be smooth and sexy, I would be cold as ice, I would KINO HARD AND FAST ;), not kino at all, overload wih compliments, overload wit neghits, get them frustrated and filled with hate, get them hot and wet, and do just about whatever I pleased.

Now, dont get me wrong, I wasnt some kind of teen casanova. In fact there were plenty of failures.

However the results were mixed up pretty well. I would follow DJ system, and get bad results, other times i would get desired results. Then i would do whatever I wanted and get good results, or other times not.

All of this only lead to one conclusion:

My actions had NO meaning.

There must have been some other reason for my success and failure.

I looked back upon my adventures and realized a common determining factor.

It was all in the mind. Completely. Anything I did depended 100% on my mental state.

I did some reasearch in Psionics, Energy Manipulation, Mutliple Diminsions, Spirituality, Psychology, etc.

It gave me an overall better perspective on the laws of nature. :)

Nature, because I believe being a DJ is nothing you learn. You are born a DJ, every male is born a MAN.

It is automatic, it is a given, lifes gift to you.

Then as you get older, and start getting influenced more by society, and start developing and EGO. (do research one ego, its quite fascinating ;))

All of a sudden, you are being punished for your natural impulses. The natural impulses programmed into your DNA thruogh some 2billions years of natural selection.

Society starts denying you what you was yours.

"You can't go out and play until you finish your homework Johnny."

"Damnit it Roy! Hold it in until we get to the store!"

"Eat slowly Billie."

and as in my and many others cases:

"What!? A GIRL? You like a GIRL? YOU SICK BASTARD!You're grounded!"

or if you preffer the elementary school version "ewww coooties!"

Soon enough, there have been so many memes taht you are bombarded by, they start penetrating your though processes.

You then CHOOSE to act in a way that is expected of you. (it IS a choice you make, a choice I made, and a choicce all of you have made)

Whether its so you can be hugged by your mom, and still be her "precious baby", or so you can hang out with "the boys" on the playground.

Either way, you deny yourself the natural MAN-ness. You have officially become and AFC.

Next thing you know, you hit puberty, your hormones surge (ha! you cant hold nature back :)) and you start getting an itch for females.

Of course by then you have already seen enough hollywood movies to know how to "act" in front of a girl.

You tell her nice things, buy her stuff, shower her with attentions, worship the ground she walks on, and overall just try to show how madly in love you are with her. If she for some reason decides to accept you then hoooray! However as in most cases if she ignores you and considers you a dork, then too bad, love hurts.

Now on the other hand, what if by some slim chance, with extremely good parenting, and a MALE role model to follow, we have a kid who grows up without learning to suppress his urges.

You all know the type, hes that ****y little bastard who cuts in line for his food, pushes people around to get to play with HIS toy, and is overall a little *****.

What if this brat grows up, and what if HE hits puberty.

All of a sudden he too has an itch for ladies. And as with almost every other urge in his life, he isnt going to supress it.

He WILL act like he wants. If he wants her ass, he will go and get her ass. No questions asked. No flowers exchanged.

It is natures law.

SEX is natural. There is nothing different about it then taking a ****.

However if you havent been allowed to go to the bathroom for a few years, then you too would place great importance on the act of ejaculating foul smelling waste out of your ass.

If you want to have sex, then go do it.

A loin doesnt go "well... I dunno, I've only seen her kill zebras, im not sure if thats enough rapport to ask her out..."

NO!

He get behind her, smacks her to the ground and rides the biotch.

That is what he wants. She wants it too.

And every once in a while youll see a dumbass lion who pvssyfoots around and gets smacked.

Nature is a wonderful thing.

"Act natural around girls" is bull****.

YOU ARE NATURAL. Now be it. DO what YOU want. But make sure you really want it.

Live in the moment. If i want water RIGHT NOW. Then i wont think about having to go pee later.

If I see a girl I like(by looks) and I feel like I want to be closer to her. Then I dont think about what im going to say, or count out how many second I should approach her in.

I have came up to girls and just put my arms around them. WHY? Because I fvcking wanted to hug her. That is all I wanted. I didnt want her name, I didnt want her number, I didnt even want a "hi," I wanted a hug.

Of course my mental state at that moment was superbly fitting for the situation. I wouldnt attempt that while I was all self concious and ego, then i would get smacked, and be greeted with a "what the hell!?"

I handy dandy interesting device is the brain wave generator.

http://www.bwgen.com

I suggest you all get one, and read about using it.

ALpha waves are elite. Experiment with those.

All the ones below it are good too (theta and delta)

BETA. is the bull**** of which you best be carefull of. THAT is what gets you all frantic and anxious and paranoid.

Funny thing is we live most our day in Beta. (15-38 Hz i think)

the only thing I can finally add (maybe I should have said this at the beggining and saved you a lot of reading :))

BE REAL TO YOURSELF.

You know what is best for you. Realise this, use this inner knowledge. The answer lies within. Just STOP and feel what is best, what is right, and what you REALLY want.

:)

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post !!
It's up to us to let nature take its course...

Well, I'm an avid user of BwGen... I use this babe a lot... maybe we could share some experiences with some presets ...

PM me when you have the time !

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a great post

seriously man, good to have you back. it seems like everytime i'm really tired and odn't have the energy to think about what i'm doing and instead just f*cking do what i'm impulsed to i have the best success. it really is a natural thing when you get over all the shame, guilt, fears and other societal bullsh*t that we've been fed all these years.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*in tears*

I...*gasp*... I thought *hiccup* I thought, they would never guess *hiccup* that im a talking gecko!

So now the secret is out, the reason I first came to sosuave is because im a gecko, and women dont find lizards attractive.... or do they....:eek: