"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AFC to DJ turn out time ?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
K, so i've recently become single and I've been reading up on the techniques so I'm no longer an AFC. I'm in college by the way. I've read it and been practicing my techniques. Last week I practiced on my first target by going up to her but failing to be c & f. Today I tried to hit on this girl in class today, but i tensed up and managed to almost play the 20 question game before i stopped myself. Thing is, I know what my opener was gonna be, I was gonna complement something about her, but i tensed up and just asked her about the hwork and we played the 3 question game (major, year, where u live).

After I realized I was f**king myself in my a$$, I said I would be be back and left before class started. Barely got to pull any djing. Now next class I'm going to attempt to attack her the right way. Rejection possible ? Maybe, but thats not the point.

The point is i tense up in these situations even though i'm learning to grab my balls and talk to girls. Soon as I stop tensing up I can actually do C & F, but until then its 20 questions.

You guys have any tips to get out of this stage ? Is it just b/c I'm a newbie at this ? I'm def. not shy, just not use to this kind of sh#t with girls. ANy advice would be appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
You're thinking way too damn hard, man. You have to stop worrying about what the girls are going to think when you get your game on. Head into the situation like you're got something in those pants and don't worry about coming on too strong. Think of every interaction you have with a girl as an opportunity to experiment and try new things.

It comes down to this.... Don't give a **** about what THEY think. Girls never know what they want anyway. If you want the girl, take her, in more ways than one.

Good luck on the playing field.
--JP
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
its not that i'm thinking hard, its just that I'm trying to improve myself so that I get to 'dj' mode and make women I don't know laugh, which i've never been able to do before.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had similar experiences w/ this.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I find that if you assume that the woman you are approaching likes you then it will get you past this stage. Heck you are a great person who is happy being you and doesn't need the women you are approaching in your life as much as a cashier at a store.

I guess I'm trying to say you need to take the pressure off trying to make her like you and just assume she already does. Worst thing she'll do is just give you subtle clues that she isn't interested romantically or introduce you to one of her friends!
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Girls never know what they want anyway. If you want the girl, take her
Exactly! We shouldn't be worrying about whether or not they like us, but whether we like them. If we do, that's settled.

Part of the reason for this is that girls probably don't know whether they like you or not, at least for the first part of the relationship, contrary to the popular belief that they "size you up in the first 3 min." This is just the way girls are. They are not as logical or as decisives as males. I've overheard many girls talking with eachother like: "so, how did your date go? Do you like like him?" "O, I don't really know yet, I'd probably go out with him again if he asked, etc...".

And as "flexion_" said, even if she doesn't like you, it'd only do you good to believe she does, so don't worry about it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top