Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC = PUA=(sadly many don juans) = just a plain manipulator(of women)

Reaction score
Yes i have to say in advance that manipulation might get you women so if that is all you are looking for at www.sosuave.net is a vagina to “store” your wagon then please stop reading this post immediately

I am here to say that:”Yes, Women want honesty more than anything.”

I can visualize some of you now thinking that: Who the hell is this guy, it is his first post and he comes here to tell me all that women want is honesty, for god sakes I know my Don Juan bible by heart and this is nonsense, administrator please remove this post immediately!!

This is sad, and what is even sadder is the fact that, I used to be just like that. Yes, I am not new to these forums; in fact about a year ago I spent many a good night reading, learning and drooling over the DJ Bible.

Yes, this forums was a blessing, and a curse for me as it probably is for many fellow Don Juan’s out there. But I have to say that this forum is also the greatest one out there, its far better than Mystery Method, DavidD or alt.seduction could ever be only because it contains some of the very great articles, usually written in a story-telling way that really move you, despite of what level of the “game” (hate that word) you are at, and that you can relate to them, hell read these articles once a year and each time you get something new out of them.
These articles work because they don’t teach you pick-up, they teach you life and how to think for yourself.

Yes it is true that some of you cannot relate to what I am about to say, and that some of you can relate to what I am about to say and it is also true that there are people with far more experience and wisdom on this site who can hopefully help to open a whole new level for me.

So here it goes

The AFC is constantly trying to MANIPULATE other people because he is not happy with who he is and he is trying to suck out these feelings of certainty and connection by seeking for acceptance, love, compassion, friendship) from other people so he could feel worthy.

But the problem is only to get worse when…AFC finds a woman.
If the woman happens to respond to him, then AFC ends up acting even worse.
At this point he would do, be, or say anything just to have a change with that girl. This is one of the most obvious MANIPULATIONS ON EARTH and since women are far more perceptive then we are, they see right through it.
And in the process he would become but a shadow of what was once there, he would have become anything but himself.

Now we come to the PICK-UP-ARTIST, oh dam the young and clueless AFC would do anything to be like him. So fortunately (or actually unfortunately) he finds this site.
And on he goes preparing for the battle until he is armed to teeth with all sorts of tactics, negs, routines and whatever else is out there.
Yet at the end of the day he is still an AFC because all he has done is basically change his ways of MANIPULATING THE WOMEN!! He as the AFC would also do anything to get with the women but since he has learned better methods of manipulation he is caught in the vicious cycle of learning more and more of these methods till the end of his life.For his luck many women cannot make the difference between an act and what is real so he might have some pretty astronomical success I could say if his game is tight.

And yet it was this community that set me free again, It is our duty my fellow Don Juan’s to brake that CYCLE and be the truly good guy.

So what should the truly good guy be like? No he should not be like anybody, he should just be.
I do not fully know the answer what the truly good guy is and I probably never will, but I am progressing every day and trying to become better.

I see the truly good guy as someone who is being totally hones with himself and others around him.
He would treat women as he would treat regular people, yet
He would let them know early on what he is up to
He would joke around and laugh with them just as they were his usual friends.
He would hug and touch them as comfortably as he would touch his mother or sister
He would be happy one day, sad the next and energetic the third but he wouldn’t hide these emotions from others, he would express them as well as he can because he knows that…
He would rather be with somebody that can accept him for his faults and insecurities

Isn’t it interesting that people that pull you strong into your reality are ones who will often feel sad, express anger, be happy the other day like nothing ever happened? You feel you can relate to these people but they are just brave enough to let the whole world see that which makes them really powerful. And I believe that if you open up and show the real you to other people they will feel much more comfortable and reveal themselves.. and there is where we have true connection.

I guess the list could go on but the point here is that this guy is choosing to be the guy he actually is and is willing to let others join in.

These are the thoughts that have been bugging me for the last few days. Now as I said some of you cannot relate to this and some of you can but all advice is welcome so feel free and I would very much like you to post a comment on this view on life.

Last edited:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just another newb?? said:
I am here to say that:”Yes, Women want honesty more than anything.”

I can visualize some of you now thinking that: Who the hell is this guy, it is his first post and he comes here to tell me all that women want is honesty, for god sakes I know my Don Juan bible by heart and this is nonsense, administrator please remove this post immediately!!
Yeah it's a tough one... the desire to be yourself and relate to people better tends to increase as you feel more confident, and once you've applied the POSITIVE messages you get here to your life (and to me, the PUA stuff isn't even interesting anymore. It's like missing the forest for the trees).

BUT, if you're just starting this new chapter in your life, there are going to be times when you doubt, and that's when I think many guys (me too) go back to the DJ rules and regulations and see them as unbreakable laws, and if you violate them, you're back to AFC.

One of those unbreakable laws seems to be being honest with women about how you feel. It's the difference between an AFC who is so needy he can't NOT tell a girl how he feels, and a "good guy" who is confident in himself enough to be willing to express how he feels.

In any case, most of the guys who take what they learn here to heart (no, not the PUA stuff... sorry, but it's phony. PUA stuff is a way to create the illusion that you're confident and don't care about the outcome. It's better to just be confident and not care about the outcome) and work on themselves, are no longer "average", and this place is great to help with that.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post!

This is exactly my philosophy on life.

It sounds easy, but it's hard to put into practice in real life.

However I'm up for the challenge.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just another newb?? said:
...beause he knows that…
He would rather be with somebody that can accept him for his faults and insecurities
Wait now I'm confused. Men aren't allowed to have faults and insecurities, that's for chicks. Men are supposed to be perfect.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Yeah it's a tough one... the desire to be yourself and relate to people better tends to increase as you feel more confident, and once you've applied the POSITIVE messages you get here to your life (and to me, the PUA stuff isn't even interesting anymore. It's like missing the forest for the trees).

BUT, if you're just starting this new chapter in your life, there are going to be times when you doubt, and that's when I think many guys (me too) go back to the DJ rules and regulations and see them as unbreakable laws, and if you violate them, you're back to AFC.

One of those unbreakable laws seems to be being honest with women about how you feel. It's the difference between an AFC who is so needy he can't NOT tell a girl how he feels, and a "good guy" who is confident in himself enough to be willing to express how he feels.
In any case, most of the guys who take what they learn here to heart (no, not the PUA stuff... sorry, but it's phony. PUA stuff is a way to create the illusion that you're confident and don't care about the outcome. It's better to just be confident and not care about the outcome) and work on themselves, are no longer "average", and this place is great to help with that.
In bold is what I seem to be struggling with, communicating feelings, which might explain the "mysterious" label I was given. I don't think my lack of honesty, openess, and communication is AFC/needy, as I am the good guy, but some of the strong silent traits comes into play, the guy who doesn't share his feelings, "boys don't cry", etc, that traditional masculinity.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have feelings and emotions. I think the first thing to do is not be ashamed of that, it's just stupid... we are human beings. Men tend to be more rational, and logical, women more feeling and intuitive, but you can't be human and not have feelings.

I think women like men who express their feelings, but they are more likely to appreciate it if they feel they've earned that trust from you, and you just don't give it to them off the bat. Let it gradually come out and eventually you're two human beings relating to each other.

But overall, I still think it's normal to be a guy and just hold back and don't say EVERYTHING you're feeling.

I'm having this challenge as well. I've been basically seducing and building rapport with this chick for months now (she has a bf but now she's testing my branch) and I made the cardinal sin of telling her I thought we were getting closer and that she was my type. In retrospect it was probably the lamest thing I could have done, because I too don't want to express my feelings too early. And after I tell her this she says she can't figure me out becuase I'm mysterious and guarded. And I'm thinking "I just did the most AFC thing possible and still she thinks I'm holding back."

But, whatever. Women like traditional masculinity, but they also like a guy who is HUMAN.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post.

I have decided to get rid of the DJ rules (I rarely go to read the DJ Bible anymore), I have moved away from the DJ site as a whole to the study of "Peak Human Potential" and such. I don't actually care about the female side of getting women because I understand the aspects of getting women. I know how to use neg hits, c/f, push/pull, and etc. that is commonplace in the seduction community.

Now, I realize that where a DJ should go after learning how to get women is to self-improvement and business books, and books about your interests and hobbies. Although, women are important (don't get me wrong, they are very important), they are by far the least important of ALL pursuits because they can be taken away or leave. Knowledge is more important.

I have gotten to the point, where if I read the DJ bible I only read it for comical parts (******** posts by Pook anyone?) and that is it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the meat of this post though,

What do women truely want? I was talking with my girlfriend about "nice guys and jerks." This is what she said, "Women do truely want a nice guy. Guys just seem to get this mixed up in translation. We don't want a pvssy, we want a nice guy that is true about his feelings. We don't want a manipulating bastard, but they are more attractive than a , that is why we fall for the jerk. Women want a man, but there aren't that many out there. I suppose that is why I am greatful for you. Your more of a man than most of the guys out there."

This is what my girlfriend said to me. My only response to this was, "You may not like what I studied for many years (seduction and being a player), but you cannot argue with the results that it has gotten me including yourself. I gave up my fake player attitude long ago and adopted myself as my archetype. No longer being fake, but true to my own self."

People don't understand that just being yourself works, if your own self doesn't suck @$$.

comic_relief

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Men have feelings and emotions. I think the first thing to do is not be ashamed of that, it's just stupid... we are human beings. Men tend to be more rational, and logical, women more feeling and intuitive, but you can't be human and not have feelings.

I think women like men who express their feelings, but they are more likely to appreciate it if they feel they've earned that trust from you, and you just don't give it to them off the bat. Let it gradually come out and eventually you're two human beings relating to each other.

But overall, I still think it's normal to be a guy and just hold back and don't say EVERYTHING you're feeling.

I'm having this challenge as well. I've been basically seducing and building rapport with this chick for months now (she has a bf but now she's testing my branch) and I made the cardinal sin of telling her I thought we were getting closer and that she was my type. In retrospect it was probably the lamest thing I could have done, because I too don't want to express my feelings too early. And after I tell her this she says she can't figure me out becuase I'm mysterious and guarded. And I'm thinking "I just did the most AFC thing possible and still she thinks I'm holding back."

But, whatever. Women like traditional masculinity, but they also like a guy who is HUMAN.
Yep, completley agree. As men we demonstrate that image of strength and ruggedness, we don't go crying out of weakness (not sorrow), complaining, or act lovey dovey around our women, but as men, we should be comfortable sharing our feelings with those we care for, and like you said, let them out slowly, i.e., not telling how much you like the girl.

Right, don't suppress your emotions, don't be ashamed if you cry. Embrace your emotions because that's what YOU feel, it's genuine, it's natural, it's what is right.

That's funny what she said about you still being guarded.

Anyway, I'll do what I know and feel is right in regard to my situation that you've helped work through with me. Thanks bro.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem. Just do your best to try to live in the moment and have a positive outlook, that's my motto.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
No problem. Just do your best to try to live in the moment and have a positive outlook, that's my motto.
No worries, I am positive, energetic, and outgoing, and live in the moment, (though living in the moment has sometimes lead to missed deadlines and procrastination, haha). Just because I'm sharing a problem of mine laced with some uncertainties and negativities doesn't mean I have this cold, stoic personality you seem to believe I have.

But yeah, good motto.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
No worries, I am positive, energetic, and outgoing, and live in the moment, (though living in the moment has sometimes lead to missed deadlines and procrastination, haha). Just because I'm sharing a problem of mine laced with some uncertainties and negativities doesn't mean I have this cold, stoic personality you seem to believe I have.

But yeah, good motto.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
...Just because I'm sharing a problem of mine laced with some uncertainties and negativities doesn't mean I have this cold, stoic personality you seem to believe I have.
Nah, I don't think you're cold and stoic. Hell, I just told you how I thought I was being a wuss and basically the chick thought I was being cold and stoic too. Which is kind of funny, I thought I was just being a little aloof around this chick, and even after I tell her I like her she doesn't believe me. "I thought you hated me! I'm everything in the world you hate, I'm this, that, etc."

And I consider myself a fun, easygoing dude. LOL. It's all good.

SirMFD

Reaction score
comic_relief said:
People don't understand that just being yourself works, if your own self doesn't suck @$$.

comic_relief
How deeply true is that! Beautiful!