"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

AFC Mistake I made

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Just thougt I'd share the biggest AFC mistake I have made in a long time.

My Ex calls me crying. She's having trouble with her bf. I let her vent and (like an idiot) invite her to lunch to make her feel better.

Her BF is one of the most jealous people I've ever heard of. I've never met the guy, so I've only gotten her side of that. Any way, I told her "don't tell him you saw me. Tell him you were shopping or something".

So...You got it. She told him.

Saturday morning I'm out Mt biking and she calls me. He's p!ssed and on his way to my house to beat my @ss. About 5 minutes later, he get's her phone, hits re-dial I guess, and leaves me a message. (Like I said I was riding, so I wasn't answering). So he leaves me a messsage that basically says;

"Reto, I don't know you and you don't wanna know me. Don't call Ex anymore". click...

Thing is, I don't call her. She calls me all the time. I started to call him back tell him to not let her call me, but it was her phone he called on.

Anyway, one of my buddies told me, just leave it alone. Have nothing to do with her. If you try to contact him, you'll just make things worse for you and her. And do not call her ever again. If she calls you, hang up.

What it comes down to, she used me to pi$$ off her bf.

So, lesson learned. It does not pay to try to be a nice guy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
damn right. don't ever involve yourself in those situations. just lose contact with her.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Ouch she used you as a tool.
1) to make her feel wated.
2) like u been saying to PO her b/f
3) to make her feel better she can always have u back
4) for you to boost her up when shes low
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Well said SOLID...

You are so right.

Man, I want to do is tell her bf that it wasn't me she was with, she's just using my name as an aliby. She's probably screwing around on him. She screwed around on me! (She started seeing him before we split up)...

But that would keep me involved, and I just want to be done with her for good...
 

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2000
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
Reto, that would be pretty funny.

"sorry man I don't know what you're talking about. I was on vacation then."
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
The more I think about it, I ought to.

I just happen to be off on friday. I normally work 9 to 5. Go straight to the gym after work. Get home at 7.

"When would I have time during the week to have lunch with her dude? I work 30 miles away. It must have been someone else. She's playing you for a fool. Tell her to quit using me as her aliby and leave me alone."

I wish I had his # now...
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
That F'g flake just called me. I told her she's dragging me into her f'd up life and I don't need it. So, don't call me. EVER... and hung up...
 
Top