Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC keeps buying my gf gifts!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ebay the laptop

and try to get her to get you some hookups, like a ps3 or a new phone

haha

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
ebay the laptop

and try to get her to get you some hookups, like a ps3 or a new phone

haha
i was thinking sort of the same thing. Ebay the laptop. She can then use that money as a cushion when shes looking for a new job. Problem solved!

machoboy

Reaction score
"I asked her, do you feel that he loves you? She replied, "I feel like he really loves me when he buys me things."

You just received a real gift. Listen to what she is telling you!

There is relationship book for couples called the Five Love Launguages. One of the ways it described certain people feel love is though receiving gifts. You may not see this as it may not be the way you feel love (appreciation, etc....) Review it on Amazon and read the review posts for an quick online view. Seems people express love the way the feel it, not the way another wants to feel it. You may notice she buys you things?

You end of the deal is to meet her needs, and hers is to meet yours.

DANGER

There may be a serious risk here. He is meeting an need to feel love that she has. Do not take this lightly. All gifts must be returned. And, you (if you want her to feel loved) need to buy her things (they can be trivial and work).

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in a similiar situation like this if you search my threads posted. however yours has a bit of a different twist.

a few things concern me but ill spend my time on one of them. the fact that they had a previous relationship that didnt work out is a big concern.

Now i am not saying that your gf is interested in this guy by any means.. however ask yourslef why is she putting your relationship in jeapordy? i know its hard out there with employement and making a decent wage but "the ex"??

when she was in need she turned to this guy for work. and though she may tell you that she doesnt appreciate these gestures of support, she is still getting them from him. what do you think she is telling him when he buys her food and supports her living? "hey i dont appreciate this stuff you are doing"?

if that was the case i think he would have gotten the hint.

IMO i think she is telling this guy how much she appreciates these things and telling you the opposite. she already has jeapordized your relationship by taking the job and accepting these things

when do you say enough is enough? all you are doing is buying this guy time for your gf to eventually say to herself.. "wow, this guy is really sweet and he cares/loves me alot. not to many people would do this stuff for me, not even my bf"

remember that women base their actions on emotion, and this is a very thin line my friend.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing is...

your girlfriend seems weak IF in fact she really doesnt want these things and still accepts them. she says no he persists and she eventually caves.

whats the difference with his advances???

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy buying presents for a work colleague is creepy, I will admit I have brought a women a gift but it's only ever been connected to a birthday or christmas or as an award for some great work.

Has potential stalker written all over it therefore it's important that she starts to reject the gifts.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak to the guy and tell him to stop. Simple as that. If he doesn't, beat his ass.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Speak to the guy and tell him to stop. Simple as that. If he doesn't, beat his ass.
There you go bro! that is the solution to your situation. Beat his ass, even if he stops!!!! You should order a hit on him, and eradicate him off the face of the earth, ASAP!!! :crazy:

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have a bit of integrity. Your lady is accepting presents from someone, and then complaining about it and possibly laughing about it behind his back. Maybe he is a stalker, but more possibly, he's a desperate individual with low self esteem and other problems. It would be better for everyone involved if you asked your lady to return gifts and reject future gifts. She should tell him that whilst she's flattered by his gifts and attention, she feels uncomfortable with the attention that she's recieving, out of respect for her partner (you).

This guy obviously has feelings for this girl, and in my opinion, exploiting it recieve goods, money, etc is plain below the belt, and is in fact no better than stealing.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sell the laptop and use the dollar to go on a dirty weekend away - funny as anything when he finds out.

of course, your girl could never do this, she would feel guilty, so the laptop should be returned. Your girl is putting herself, and you in a bad position by accepting such a huge present, and the co-worker is clearly out of his head buying it !

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
and though she may tell you that she doesnt appreciate these gestures of support, she is still getting them from him. what do you think she is telling him when he buys her food and supports her living? "hey i dont appreciate this stuff you are doing"?
Exactly, remember- actions always speak stronger than words