Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Gets Revenge On Ex In Front Of Campus on Valentine' Day

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I was bored....

Guy goes through elaborate 3-week plan in order to break up with his girl in front of a crowd. The first video starts getting good midway through. The funniest thing to me is that the guy looks and sounds a lot like Billy Bob Thorton's character in Slingblade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qy-VnBEtb0

And here's an interview with Billy-Bob after the breakup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV3gXJdJgBg

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ****in' kidding me? Only in the USA....:D

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what he was trying to accomplish, if he felt like doing that in public would somehow make it even worse for her, he was dead wrong. It just made him look stupid, and a lot of the crowd was obviously on her side - despite the fact that, from the info that was given, she cheated on him and basically is responsible for this situation. Plus he tells her he fvcked her roommate, so he is just as bad as she is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
I don't know what he was trying to accomplish, if he felt like doing that in public would somehow make it even worse for her, he was dead wrong. It just made him look stupid, and a lot of the crowd was obviously on her side - despite the fact that, from the info that was given, she cheated on him and basically is responsible for this situation. Plus he tells her he fvcked her roommate, so he is just as bad as she is.
Hey, I said that he was a AFC.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
They're both total idiots. The attempts on both sides to save face were just sad.
Yeah, but the guy was cracking me up doing his Slingblade...

"Well 'dats why I slept with yo' roommate, uummmm-hmmmmm...."