Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Gets Girl Back in the End

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading posts about not being able to get back with your old interests, because of your old AFC days. I would like to tell you a true story about one of the biggest AFC's you've ever met, and how he got married.
The AFC's name is Mickey. He fell in love with a girl named Jill. He was a major AFC. He tried to be friends with her and then told her how much and lone he had loved her and wanted to get married. Jill had absolutely no interest, and promptly blew him off. Mickey didn't understand what happened (when you love someone you tell them, right
. But Mickey was AFC persistant, borderline stalking. I dated Jill during this period. I thought to myself, what a loser. Of course I was an AFC back then too, and Jill promptly lost interest in me to...
So finally Mickey finally gets the picture that Jill basically can't stand to have him around, so he moves on. This is 4 months later. He had been talking to this European girl and promptly becomes engaged to her. But then 4 months later they start having problems, but the marriage is still on. So he's still in town. For some strange reason, Jill starts liking him. Seeing the challenge of getting a guy whose engaged to someone else, she falls hard for him. Mickey is no DJ, but being engaged to someone else, I'm sure he played hard to get, and inadvertantly used some DJ tactics.
After about a month of dating they got engaged, and later married. What can you learn from this story? Mickey did get the girl he was previously the biggest AFC in the world with. He didn't know he was using DJ tactics, but he did. Mickey did some important things. First he disappeared for a long time. Then he killed his desire for her. By being engaged to someone else, Jill felt comfortable around him again. Then because he was engaged to someone else, he definately played hard to get, and didn't push the relationship. And the rest is history...
Anyway, I've heard to stay away from your Ex's, but I wouldn't rule them out all together. Don't always forget your Ex's, but do always forget your AFC ways!!!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fer sherr...and also be careful what you wish for!

Oh, and if Mickey ever does re-discover his AFC ways, Jill will find a way to become his ex-wife.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's also keep in mind that the majority of the male population is AFC and the majority of the male population ends up getting married at some point. When it comes down to it, even AFC men can get women by sheer luck alone, but they are usually miserable in that relationship because the woman calls the shots and he is emasculated. I didn't start doing the DJ things because I couldn't get women... I had two fairly decent LTRs... but I became a DJ because I wanted to get the control back. I wanted to stop feeling powerless in my relationships and to become a better overall guy. So, keep in mind that an AFC can usually get a girl, but in the end, by the time she's done with him, he'll likely wish he hadn't.

------------------
CASANOVA

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."
Eric Hoffer

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."
Voltaire

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Did I say something that offended you? Click here

xniceguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why the AFCs call it "Getting Lucky".

Me, I don't want to rely on luck for getting poontang. I want to have enough game to reliably get the poontang.

But yes, most men are AFCs and most get married. Most are also cheated on, andm ost are divorced (most divorces are initiated by the woman).

Who wants to be average?

------------------
Chicks don't think. Chicks feel.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
Let's also keep in mind that the majority of the male population is AFC and the majority of the male population ends up getting married at some point. When it comes down to it, even AFC men can get women by sheer luck alone, but they are usually miserable in that relationship because the woman calls the shots and he is emasculated. I didn't start doing the DJ things because I couldn't get women... I had two fairly decent LTRs... but I became a DJ because I wanted to get the control back. I wanted to stop feeling powerless in my relationships and to become a better overall guy. So, keep in mind that an AFC can usually get a girl, but in the end, by the time she's done with him, he'll likely wish he hadn't.

This is exactly the reason I'm visiting this site. I have no problems attracting women. I just need to keep the control, and spot the stupid little tests they put me through in the process. Now, instead of taking the crap, I'll call a girl on her B.S., and keep the ball in my court, at all times.
This is changing the way I deal with women, for the better.

That I.C. guy

------------------
This message will self distruct......in 5 seconds.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post KCFlyer. You see what Mickey was doing in the end, like you said, that was important.

He was being a challenge. He was 'unattainable'. He was unavailable. He was feigning disinterest, letting her chase. He was being the prize. He didn't bite at the first sign of interest from her. He was in control and 'calling the shots', not her.

Although women desperately want to be the one in control, they do not realize that if they are, any attraction they felt for the guy will steadily dissipate. They are, in a way, self destructive creatures regarding their romantic relationships. This is why guys get dumped, they give in, and stop being a man, the one that sets the rules in the relationship. Good post KC.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowes so true, my "infamous ex girlfriend", who i have spoken of a few times- the actual night she dumped me, i said, well...im going to be dating other girls........she BLEW UP AT ME! got super jeaulous- remember, she was the one dumping me-lol...just goes to show even when they dump you, they still want to control you and do not want you to be with another girl.