"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AFC friend as a confidense boost?

Hundert

New Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I have a lot of nerdy looking friends because my best friend who would be the only one confident & fun enough for DJing is in a LTR as well (and will stay in it)

What I think girls like is if you stand by your friends. You like these guys because they're funny, intelligent or whatever. You don't care whether they're not looking the alpha male part.

If the topic comes up (like if she says "those your friends?" in a sceptical or pseudo innocent way) tell her that you absolutely love these guys for <whatever reason you hang out with them>, maybe followed by an "even though they might not look like much" but I would even leave that out...

Shows confidence and that you are not too concerned with what everyone thinks about you. Probably doesn't work every time, but if you think about it, if you really were at ease with what and who you are, this is how you'd react.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top