Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Forum - Are there any?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a long time since my AFC days and I've forgotten a lot of what it used to feel like. I want to research the today's AFC mentality. Are there any dating forums that AFC goes to? Articles? Links? Sosuave Threads? Anything helps.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would kind of find it hard to believe that there is a forum specifically for developing the weaker man but I watch anime daily and go on an anime board where it is cluttered by low self esteem kids or young adults who basically wish they lived in anime. In fact what's funny is that there was a topic recently asking "Do you blame anime for having your virginity?" As expected just about everyone that replied besides me and another person were virgins and they did blame anime for not being able to lose their virginity. Later on there were separate discussions between a select few who had long distance relationships and one of them said he was excited that he is finally going to be able to visit his long distance girlfriend in Georgia when he lived in Florida or some other far away state. I just laughed at how it reminded me a lot of myself.

If you want to research AFC mentality, go on some stereotypical geek boards, like video games, computers, role playing games, anime, comic books, and go on their social boards, you won't believe how much they discuss about their dating life.