AFC/ DJ...Nice Guy/Jerk

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone direct me to where I can see a comparision of how a AFC/DJ acts and Jerk/Nice Guy. Thanks.

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you read the bible my child?

average fustrated chumps- they try so hard with women but never quite get there, or they'll get there only to end up in the friend zone

don juan- cool, calm, and collected at all times, good with women, alpha male? confident not ****y, funny ect.

nice guy- girls best friend (doesnt get any...well very very rarely), this guy will be there for hours on the other end of the phone listening to a hb sulk about her problems with her boyfriend ect.

the jerk- need i say more? there jerks, they dont care what anyone thinks of them because there jerks :)

nice guy vs jerk: if you wanna build friendships with girls i suggest you become a nice guy, you wanna hookup with them i suggest you become a jerk

afc vs dj: you wanna waste your time to end up in the friendzone and have a new female friend for every girl you've gone after (and theres no gaurantee you'll get all the girls you go after) become an afc, melt like hot butter in womens hands and follow them around like a puppy dog only to end up getting disposed of?

obviously you'd rather be a DJ and have the women chase you around and not vice versa :)

and yeah im tired right about now :p and hungry so read the bible if you already havent and just wait till more people reply in this thread if my reply isnt satisfying enough OR fellow members if you want to correct me on anything please be my guest

ocelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
the trick is to be a jerk, but to have the positivities of the AFC (be there for her, kind etc) and NOT the negativities of an AFC (cant show ur affection, needy, desperate, uncofident etc)

once u get that my friend...the door to a whole new world opens for u

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ocelot said:
the trick is to be a jerk, but to have the positivities of the AFC (be there for her, kind etc) and NOT the negativities of an AFC (cant show ur affection, needy, desperate, uncofident etc)

once u get that my friend...the door to a whole new world opens for u
How can you be a jerk and kind at the same time? :crackup:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe how much ****ty advice there is on these forums now. Its ****ing ridiculous.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The following response was borrowed wholesale from the mASF FAQ:

Contrary to popular opinion, women do like nice guys. What they don't like is guys who let women walk all over them. They don't want a doormat and they don't want a supplicating fool. Women walk all over nice guys because nice guys let them do it. Women *want* to be treated like ladies, with respect and adoration, but they don't know what to do when they are treated that way. They are simply not wired to expect this sort of treatment from a man who could be a potential mate. It's not the type of behavior that arouses them. In fact, it has the opposite affect. But that doesn't mean you need to be a "bad boy" or jerk to get what you want, it just means that you have to show women that you cannot be walked all over. It means you DON'T supplicate yourself with a woman. Think of it like a reward system. In order for you to do something nice for her, she MUST first do something nice for you. Not the other way around. For example, past posts from Nathan on ASF outlined the following example to explain the reward system:

You're at a club/bar/whatever and see an attractive woman sitting/standing alone waiting to pick up her drink or basically not doing anything. Move in and say "If you buy me a drink, I'll let you kiss me." Sure, it doesn't work in all scenarios, and doesn't work with all guys/women or personality types but if you dissect the problem, you'll notice a few key things you've portrayed to her in a rather short comment:

- You're a man who "knows what he wants and knows how to get it."
- You don't supplicate by asking to buy her a drink. Instead, you suggest she buys YOU a drink.
- You're telling her that you'll "reward" her, but only if she provides you with something you want.
- The "reward" is actually something *you* want but it doesn't come off that way.
- You're fun and daring.

Once in a while, some woman will actually take you up on the offer and not only do you turn the game around, but other women at the club/bar/whatever will notice this (without knowing what you said to her) and their own interest will be enhanced, opening up more opportunities.

An average chump, on the other hand, will usually awkwardly hang around the bar wand wait to find women who they can offer to buy drinks FOR. Losers. AFCs. Supplicators. "Nice guys." They're the first to get stepped on, used, then ignored, and the last to get laid. These guys will call getting laid "getting lucky" because that's what it takes for them to successfully seduce a woman - luck.

Reaction score
Actually ocelot is correct.

What works for the "jerk" which in my opinion is just a stereotype and does not define a person.

The jerk is open, down to earth, fun, comfortable with himself, usually upbeat, damn it, he loves himself.

The "nice guy" which I don't think is a such person either, cares for people, wants to help them along, and wants to offer aid to them.

The jerk is sexy because he's sexual and sexually assertive. That is attractive.

The nice guy is unattractive, because he usually is not sexual or sexually assertive. But....he is a caring individual. You can't hate the nice guy!

Be sexually assertive, love yourself, walk proudly, live my friends live! Then, look out for other people as well.

Be the "jerk" and the "nice guy" which basically just comes down to you being your confident self.