Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok chick broke up with bf 1 month ago. rode in bus with her to concert. me and her grinded for like 5 songs. she flirts with me but light flirting. cant tell if she is interested. should i go for it?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz

Your window is closing rapidly.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes seriously. her sister told me it's to early to ask her out. I'm asking for your dudes advice.

I cant tell if shes interested really or not I mean she will lightly flirt with me. but nothing super good to go off of

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. She’s obviously interested in some capacity.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true. should i just say fvck it and ask her out.

Last edited:

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
true. should i just say fvck it and ask her out.
I see no reason not to. She presently does not have a bf. Worst case scenario she says no. And if she says she is not ready because sh just broke up that is just an excuse and means she is not interested. I’ve had women use that excuse with me then all of a sudden they have a bf.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s looking to rebound with you. Go have fun with her. Try not overthink things and just enjoy what you do together.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I'm hoping that's the case. im not overthinking anything just testing the waters. going out having fun

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes seriously. her sister told me it's to early to ask her out. I'm asking for your dudes advice.

I cant tell if shes interested really or not I mean she will lightly flirt with me. but nothing super good to go off of
Don't listen to her sister. Women give the worst advice.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo. Lol. I still am kinda just taking everything slow. I am really not trying to lead you on in anyway, but I am in no way interested in anything right now. I just got outta a year and a half relationship and I don't wanna jump into anything right now. I think you're a super nice guy and I'm down to hang out with you when we're all together but I don't think I'm ready for anything more than that. I'm sorry

so that's what she said. how should I respond? lol

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just said it's all good I'm sure I'll see you out with everyone

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect, she made herself clear. On to the next.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and I'm 100% ok with that. she was straight up and to the point I respect her for that

Glassguy

Reaction score
Soooo. Lol. I still am kinda just taking everything slow. I am really not trying to lead you on in anyway, but I am in no way interested in anything right now. I just got outta a year and a half relationship and I don't wanna jump into anything right now. I think you're a super nice guy and I'm down to hang out with you when we're all together but I don't think I'm ready for anything more than that. I'm sorry

so that's what she said. how should I respond? lol
She is an attention wh0re. She is saying that she just got out of a relationship and doesnt want anything right now with YOU. And that is ok.

"You're a super nice guy" = you are too beta for her and no challenge. This is what you should be working on. Go to the gym, work on your self confidence and absolutely work on not being so chatty/friendly/needy with these chicks. The easiest way to do this is to have 4-5 that you are talking to/dating/fvcking. Instant abundance mentality and you wont have too much time to give just one.

"Im down to hang with you when we're all together" = she does not find you attractive enough to fvck. But she is completely up for leading you on and flirting with you just so she can shoot you down again if you try to pursue. Its an instant mental validation for her.

If Brad Pitt showed up at her house tonight she would be down to hang out with him alone, bang him and she would forget all about that last relationship.

Move on, delete her from any platform that you would be tempted to ever message her through.

Glassguy

Reaction score
And for the record Ryan, if a chick was flirting with me, grinding on me while dancing, I would NOT ask her out on a date.

I probably wouldnt ask her out at all if we hung out with the same social circle and I knew I would see her out consistently. I would simply flirt back a little, dance a little (and dance with other chicks too) and slow play it.

Make yourself and you intentions mysterious with a woman like this. Make her think "Does he like me or just like me as a friend" and you will drive a woman like this nuts to the point that she cant take it anymore and will isolate you and find out if you want to fvck her or not.

You are a chaser. You have to make the chicks the chasers in this game if you want to win each battle and ultimately win the war in this dating game.

If I cant get a chick pursuing me, I dont really push it with her because she is probably lower interest. I normally can get her to start pursuing if I stay cool and quite and for sure stay mysterious and other than some physical escalation, never let my emotional thoughts be know (a mystery).

You have quite a bit of work to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck someone else and spend your time with her. When your doing it right these hoez will be pursuing you.