"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Advice wanted.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
If I get flamed for this fine, but I do have a small problem. When I go to parties I usaually end up dancing with a bunch of girls. I have a good time socailizing with everyone so people know who I am. When I'm on the dance floor I pull out some decent moves and make small talk with the girls who are grinding me almost to death. But I basically slip out of a DJ mindset and just enough myself never pushing for a number or sex close because I forget all that. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to keep a DJ mindset while just not caring since that seems to attract lots of girls, so I can start pulling down some numbers like I should instead of forgeting about it because I dont focus on it.

-Grey Fox
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I don't understand how you can "slip" out so you don't ask for a nr or simular... Don't you WANT girls? Don't you want to see them again? Just think of the nr as a tool for getting them.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What is your purpose? If your purpose is to dance and socialize - then you accomplished your task, simply stated!

But I can't see a man that desires women to somehow 'forget' his inbred masculine tendencies to pursue his prey. Thiis is deeply rooted in your DNA makeuo as a man, amd mot in your memory -so your problem may lie deeper - so I ask you again - what is purpose? Do you not want female company? If you say you do, then why are you not fulfilling your manly responsibility to initiate contact and proceed with the task at hand? Only you know the answer to this and not us.

If you wish to enlighten us further, we may then helo you in you in your quest.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
To further explain

Its not that I dont desire them, its just that I don't think to ask for numbers. Usually I see a decent looking girl and go dance with her, but then I see a better one and so on. I get pretty wrapped up in finding the best looking girl in the room, also I do consume beer is involved but not to the point of excess.

-Grey Fox
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Re: To further explain

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Its not that I dont desire them, its just that I don't think to ask for numbers. Usually I see a decent looking girl and go dance with her, but then I see a better one and so on. I get pretty wrapped up in finding the best looking girl in the room, also I do consume beer is involved but not to the point of excess.

-Grey Fox
You don't think to ask??? Well start THINKING brother.

Ask the decent looking one. Get her #. Then go off and ask a better looking one. REPEAT as required.

You've got the balls to dance with them and grind them. Use those balls to get phone numbers.

You don't really have a problem here Fox. You know exactly what you have to do.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
If you don't think to ask, you must not have liked the girl enough. Just make sure it's not that you're validating your fear of rejection by making yourself believe you didn't want her *anyway*. I find it hard to believe that the thought of getting her phone number never crossed your mind.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Reheasre the process in your mind before you go out. Just like a boxer who practices all his combinations and manouvers in his mind before he's going to the ring. Right before you leave your house when you're about to go out try to see all the tight and smooth DJ moves you gonna pull off at the club / party / bar and make it your goal to accomplish them.
 
Top