Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice wanted from those with field experience only, please. Scandalous women.

Night Time Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. I don't post on here often, as I'm not really a fan of reading up on theories, strategies and the like. In fact, I've only posted here a few times, for insight into situations I find myself out there on the field (as we all should be doing :up: ). As a quick intro, last summer I ended a 5 year LTR on quite a sour note, and slowly but surely turned things around for myself. I focused on my work, my hobbies and casually dated/fooled around with women. It was exactly what I needed, and it helped me get on with my life and become a stronger person. But now I find myself in quite an interesting scenario.

There's three girls I'm currently 'involved' with.

The first one, in all truthfulness, means nothing. I got new neighbours and they have a hot 19 year old daughter who only lives there on the weekends. Mon-Fri she lives with her boyfriend about an hour away. Needless to say I hung out with her twice, and on the second night with her, after she finished telling me how she could never cheat on her man, I shot a huge load all over her face. Nothing but weekend punani, but just goes to show how scandalous these freaks are, which is important for later.

The second girl, I am/was interested in actually. My buddy has been dating this girl for a few months, and I recently met her sister. We hit it off pretty good, went d/t, had a good time, all that. However, there's some complete AFC who is OBSESSED with her, calls/texts her constantly, always online to talk to her, the whole works. This past Friday, she made out with him, then bailed on him to come out with us. Later that night I was in bed with her, and SHE kissed me. After fooling around for a bit, she pulls my sh*t out and sticks it inside her, no questions asked. I lost all interest in her following this (I think so, at least), as I thought she was classy at first, but I was used for sex while she strings this chump along, "unsure of her feelings for him". Scandalous. The sex was mindblowing however, so there is definite interest in a repeat performance.

The third and final girl, is the one I have the most interest in. Absolutely smoking, tight body, tattoo and piercings all in the right places. We work together. We've been talking a lot lately, nothing serious. Finally I decide to ask her out on a date (hoping and praying she won't be scandalous like the rest of these freaks, but an actual down-to-earth girl). She said yes when I asked her out, and we were supposed to go out tomorrow night, but we both were scheduled for overtime work, so no go. So I try and reschedule for the weekend, and she drops this on me. "Well the guy I'm seeing is taking me to a hotel Friday night for Valentine's Day". SCANDALOUS. She makes an extreme effort in getting the point across however that she's still single, she's not tied down, etc. So basically she wants me to be her side-line d*ck.

Now, many of you will read this, and be like "LOL SO WUT JUST NAIL EM ALL AND LAUGH". For a while, that is what I was doing with other girls. But it's gotten to the point now it's too much of a hassle dealing with multiple women. I'm looking for a girl I'm attracted to, yet that is also intelligent and/or extremely funny for a relationship. Girls #2 and #3 both fit this criteria, and I had high interest in them both.

I guess I'm just looking for some insight into how to proceed with this situation here. Girl #2 I've already slept with, and it was quite good, so I'm sure if I put the effort in I could keep casually banging her, but casual sex is not what I'm interested in. But you do what you gotta do lol..

On the other hand, girl #3 interests me the most, and I'm sure I could easily make her forget about this other guy (they've only been seeing each other for like 2 weeks or so), but do I really want a girl who seems willing to do me on the down-low while she dates someone else?

Scandalous freaks, jesus. Advice and insight are greatly appreciated.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of advice are you looking for? You've stated what you want and what you don't want. You don't seem to want any of the 3 girls you listed for a LTR, so isn't it obvious to you that you should find other girls?

Am I missing something?

Reaction score
Say "NO" to loving hos!!!!!! This is the most profound advice that you are going to get here!!