Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice to Young Men from an Old Man

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get in a fist-fight and lose you will see the consequences weren't as bad as you feared.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these tips were useful, but most of them were crap.

The Republican comment seemed like a cheap jab, even though he implied that you shouldn't pick on anyone.

The fistfight suggestion is idiotic. I don't know where a lot of you guys are from, but the notion that "it isn't as bad as it seems" overlooks the fact that your opponent could be unstable, well-trained, or worse.... carrying A WEAPON. A lot more people carry weapons than you think.... even in school.

Or at least, my high school.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, by responses I can tell a lot of people have never gotten into a fistfight!!! lol wow ok the point is you're stickin up for yourself! if you don't, who will? and EVEN if you lose, the person who beat you up will have more respect from you than if you had just pussied off and backed away... plus you gain invaluable experience, maybe you'll win the next one (if there is one) guys today are turning so feminine...

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
25. When you become a man in full, know that people will get in your way. People who are attracted to you will somehow manage to step in your path. Gay guys will give you “the look.” Old people will somehow stumble in front of you at the worst time. Don’t get frustrated. Just step aside and go about your business. Know that these are passive aggressive methods to get you to acknowledge their existence.
So f@cking true. And....lots of other men and women try to shoot you down out of inferiority complex. Shield yourself with humor.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
29- "Don’t believe the crap about the patriarchy. More women are accepted and attend college. More degrees are awarded to women than men. Women outlive men. More men commit suicide. Men are twice as likely to be victims of violence, including murder. If you consider sexual assaults in prisons, twice as many men are raped as women (society thinks prison rape is funny). The streets are littered with homeless men, sprinkled with a few homeless women. Statically, women are happier than men. The myth that girls are being cheated by are educational system is belied by the fact that schools are bastions of femininity, mostly run by and taught by women. Girls outperform boys in school. It is the boys in school getting ****ed over, and prescribed ritalin for being boys. Real wages for men are falling, while real wages for women are rising. Just because someone says something enough times, doesn’t make it true. You have nothing to feel guilty about."[/B]

It's about time somebody comes out and says it. It is really sad to see how men are getting more and more oppressed by society, and the feminists do everything they can to make us look the other way.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Farrell, was that you giving that advice? All the stuff about men's bad deals is straight Dr Warren Farrell.

On the whole, not bad advice, but advice about political matters and backing up your wife. Well sometimes, you should not back up your wife, if she is doing the wrong thing. Assumes that having a wife is a good thing.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
So f@cking true. And....lots of other men and women try to shoot you down out of inferiority complex. Shield yourself with humor.

yup. this is a good time to use a little self-deprecating humor...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Yeah guys, don't be a Republican. They're clearly all crooks. Be a Democrat. :rolleyes: So much of this guy's stuff is bull****.
Democrats are a bunch of pussies with no sense of morals or responsibilities. Did I mention they're also commies?

I'm not a republican or a democrat.

They're both payed by interest groups, and could give a rat's ass what you think after they're elected.
You know the recent fundraiser they had where they raised like 20 - 30 million dollars?
Those are the people they care about pleasing. This democracy is such absolute horse sh*t.

That's just my rant for today.