Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Reqd reading my situation

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiya folks,

Well, i been macking this one bird, Christine, she's fine, anyways.....

She found out that I slept with Katie on saturday, now, i told chris ages ago, i dont do relationships, no hassle, this was fine with her, what she wanted also.

Anyway she goes about how she now doesnt think she can sleep with me, because i "didnt wait for her" (ie, i slept with Kay, cuz i couldent see Chris in a week or so).

But, we been talking, (me trying to resolve the situation),. I think she's still pissed, (i know she is), but, things are looking better, shes seeing things a bit more clearly.

She has since said "i dont know if i can sleep with you, cuz ill fall for you, and neither ofus want a relationship". I have been saying, lets see what the future holds, if everything is right, a LTR may not be out of the question :). So, she seems "willing"ish.

I think the problem here is all this contact has been over the phone, I am just hoping, next time I see her, I can C&F her, DJ her back into wanting me bad (last time it wasnt hard at all)...im sure I can do it, just need to get some time with her. I suggeested we go out sometime, spend some time togeter, she says yep, great :)

Any thaughts here lads?

Cheers!

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting to a bird on the weekend who I slept with. She says to me in the pub prior to me sowing my wild seed, I do not know how we got on the subject but she says to me

"I see having sex with someone as a way of showing affection" etc.

Therefore, if she likes you, if you make yourself the man, there is every chance. She will have the gut feeling, that she has got to have you. I basically believe what she says, as a womens reason subconciously of making it ok for her to sleep with you. Substitute affection for attraction. Build the attraction and the affection will come, my friend.

Dude, on another topic, what is Gloucester like for night life as I do not live to far away.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have to make her FEEL like sleeping with you.

Next time, just ask her to come out to meet you. No more RATIONALISING with her about the future BLAH BLAH BLAH. Just have fun with her, escalate the kino and make her all horny.

Start kissing her, and then keep going. Disengage her logical thinking and start engaging her emotional brain

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gloucesters OK m8.

Im usually either living in Dursley, or Cheltenham, so gloucester is central :p.....Liquid/ JJs is always good. I usually goto Bristol more than gloucester, Bar Med is a rgeat place to crack onto girls.

Liquid in glos is FULL of dirty ho's....

Cheltenham aint worth bothering iwith, full of AFCs, so the birds jus go around on cloud 9, walkin over everyone, fook dat ;) Also, cuz they so fustrated, they always start fights.

Were you live then mate?

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alls well!

She rang tonight saying how she's been shopping for undies, got a new suspender belt & suspenders etc apparently, and what am i doing tommorow night? "you my dear ;)" :p

Sweeeet, silly women, lol.