Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Please!

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right basically there is a girl who I used to go to school with, she's two years younger than me, used to share the school bus.

Basically I was a chump and wrote her a letter about 'how I felt' (shhhhh) a long time ago, but I we both got over that and became friends.

Since: I've gone to University, she's gone to college. I haven't tried to contact her or anything.

Today she wrote on my facebook wall:

"hey, how are you? hope your well.. hoow is life treating you? been a long time, sorry i have not been in contact. anyway, take care love *** x"

I was thinking reply with a "Hi i'm good thanks. I'm coming back to **** on the 14th, we should meet up!"

Keeping it simple. By the way I was already going home on the 14th...:nono: I was just wondering about my reply, whether I should add / remove anything. Thanks guys

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be friends, then that's a fine response.

If you want to be more than friends, say something more vague, and don't say "we should meet up." Say something more like, "We will have to catch up one night." it's a subtle difference, but don't give her the power to reject you.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
If you want to be friends, then that's a fine response.

If you want to be more than friends, say something more vague, and don't say "we should meet up." Say something more like, "We will have to catch up one night." it's a subtle difference, but don't give her the power to reject you.
well said

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. Should I try get her number (I lost it when I got my new phone)? Or arrange a meeting in the next message? Or...?