"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Advice on the first e-mail, me to her?

thatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2001
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Hey Ashley,

Remember me - the guy you were flirting with in the library a few days back? Was just wondering what you were doing... I'm going to spend the weekend in school, working on projects with other people -- but I wanted to meet you for lunch - here or off campus if you want. Give me your phone # if you don't check your e-mail that often so that I can find you later.

See ya

Mark.


Thanks for any tips : )
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Sounds okay but I'd drop the flirting reference.

To me that sounds like you're a bit too eager to remind her that you think she likes you.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by thatguy
Hey Ashley,

Remember me - the guy you were flirting with in the library a few days back? Was just wondering what you were doing... I'm going to spend the weekend in school, working on projects with other people -- but I wanted to meet you for lunch - here or off campus if you want. Give me your phone # if you don't check your e-mail that often so that I can find you later.

See ya

Mark.


Thanks for any tips : )
SH*T GOT DAM IT----OHHH HELLL NOOO!


1. you start weak " remember me...I was that geek blah blah.

2. you mention her flirting...so she was the power there huh...you should of been flirting.

3. what the fawk is dis: but I wanted to meet you for lunch - here or off campus if you want.

4. Not bad "Give me your phone #

5. But this : if you don't check your e-mail that often so that I can find you later. " OHH HELLL NO!@!

Ok! This shyt is lame and weak. Your a man babyboy. Not some symp begging for a date...that's her job! Rewrite this crap and change your whole tone:

Hey Ashley,

sup, it's me spong bob. I enjoyed talking to you at the library tue. I want to continue our convo. Send me your number and let's get together sat. for coco at starbuck. Is 9am ok or would 10am be better for you.

Sponge,
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Why would you e-mail her?.
Call her..... Oh yeah you don't have her # ...uhmm just fukk it all to hell then !!:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Write something like this instead:

Hey Assley

You know, I just remembered how I met some girl who just couldn't seem to get her eyes off me at the library. Now... that girl and I really had a great time, and man did she knew how to be flirty. Tell me Ashley... I just thought it would be fair for me to give her a chance to get to know me... doesn't that seem fair?

I really thought so, however, there is only one little knack for this to happen, in her sensual momento when we met, she just got her mind on... other things... so she didn't give me her number. Well, accidents do happen... and I have heard you know her... and when you talk to her... she'll probably be eager to have great time togheter with me and give me her number don't you think. ;)

Mark

|-------
Hey Ashley,

Remember me - the guy you were flirting with in the library a few days back? Was just wondering what you were doing... I'm going to spend the weekend in school, working on projects with other people -- but I wanted to meet you for lunch - here or off campus if you want. Give me your phone # if you don't check your e-mail that often so that I can find you later.

See ya

Mark.
-----------|
 

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by thatguy
Hey Ashley,

Remember me - the guy you were flirting with in the library a few days back? Was just wondering what you were doing... I'm going to spend the weekend in school, working on projects with other people -- but I wanted to meet you for lunch - here or off campus if you want. Give me your phone # if you don't check your e-mail that often so that I can find you later.

See ya

Mark.


Thanks for any tips : )
Hey...I am just wondering what ever happened? Did you get a date with her?
 
Top