Advice on texting.

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
My another time I am looking for some advices.
There is a girl I know since prmiary school, I met her by accident not so long ago. There is a thought : she 's cool, why not date her? . But the thing is, I am bad at text games, so she was kinda defensive, and i was made to write on Facebook, cause idon t have her number. It was like: how is going your graduation? answer: cool. End of conversation. I was going to "next" her, but I would liek to give it a last shot. If we date, cool, lets see how it works out. If not, next. Any advice? Or should I be jsut straightforward and " lets go play some pool, there is a club where the staff knows me, so we would have a discount, lets go at XX:XX on XX.
Any advice to ambitious DJ? I wanted to give her an eight, but i dont actually know her so no high ratings for now.
Discuss.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just make a little small talk before you ask her out, gauge her interest.

if she responds negatively to everything you say and do just next don't bother asking her out, but if you can get a good conversation flowing then you should try and ask her to hang out with you and see where that goes.

haynesr07

Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that women who don't want to hold a conversation, are one of two things: 1, not interested or 2, attention whoring.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
If I'm texting, then it's more like a confirmation on where I'm at so we can meet up. Example, "At the library". "At the parking lot". "At the study room". etc. I never have conversations through text because they can always misinterpret sh*t and take it the wrong way. Plus, I try to keep myself busy so I don't have time to converse through text. I like to save up my conversation-energy in person while we're on a date.

As far as asking someone out...It's best to do it in person, but if that's not possible then your next best step would be through phone call.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Treat all women like plates until they demonstrate unique key qualities. No pedestals, no elevating.

Ask yourself this question: If I was a king and I met a woman I wanted to f*ck and date.. what would I say? How would I act?

Obviously you would have nothing to prove. You would just flirt and offer her an opportunity. Similar to the boss of a company who sees promise in someone they want to hire.

You are the higher value person in all situations with the opposite sex. Its the woman's job to recognize this and bow down to your greatness. IF she doesn't do this.. then she is a waste of time, and not worth a second thought.

This is the key to being a confident, dominate, alpha male. KNOWING you are better than her and acting like it. YOU are the "big deal". She is not a big deal until she demonstrates key qualities to make her stand out from the others.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's made it pretty clear she doesn't want to engage you.
Simply replying with "cool", is all the evidence you need that you need to seriously improve your game and flirtation techniques or just kick her the kerb.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Treat all women like plates until they demonstrate unique key qualities. No pedestals, no elevating.

Ask yourself this question: If I was a king and I met a woman I wanted to f*ck and date.. what would I say? How would I act?

Obviously you would have nothing to prove. You would just flirt and offer her an opportunity. Similar to the boss of a company who sees promise in someone they want to hire.

You are the higher value person in all situations with the opposite sex. Its the woman's job to recognize this and bow down to your greatness. IF she doesn't do this.. then she is a waste of time, and not worth a second thought.

This is the key to being a confident, dominate, alpha male. KNOWING you are better than her and acting like it. YOU are the "big deal". She is not a big deal until she demonstrates key qualities to make her stand out from the others.
This.

How many of you guys know that you should think of yourself as better than her AND that she can only be attracted to a man who is in fact better than her (higher value)?

Translation: Every women greatly desires a man who is better, higher, more valuable than she. BE that man right from the start.

KingWizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after asking her out, got that " i am busy, i have additional lessons" stance. Been there, done that, move on. I played it bad from the beggining, but I have heard she is a bit attention wh...ups, seeker. Noted my mistakes, know what not to do, move on.If i would played it better, i would be closer to succes. Not really a loss. Dating is a numbers game, huh?
Thanks for advice, gonna give FAcebook a break, it destroys the fun part about discovering people. Hit straight for the number, nothing less, fuk social pages.
See ya in the next posts DJ's.