"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Advice on Notes

John11276

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
There's a girl that I have some serious chemistry with that I probally won't run into this week, but I will run into one of her friends. We only talk every once in a while, but it's like there's some kind of heat between us that hasn't been explored yet. It's been about three weeks since we've spoken and at the moment I think she thinks I'm a little p/o'd with her. I would like to leave her a little note with one of her friends this weekend with some kind words, but not AFC compliments. Does anyone have any suggestions for words and phrases to not only use but also stay away from. I'm an honest person to the bone, so I want to make sure I'm not too honest.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Your better off doing it face to face. A note just makes you look like your back in 6th grade. If you can't do a face to face give her a phone call.

-Grey Fox
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
I think you should get her phone number somehow, either by meeting her and asking for it, or asking her friend to ask her, or by giving her friend yours and asking her to call you (worst option).

Best thing is try meet.
 

John11276

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
No, no we've already met and went out. I know the chemistry is there, but I'm want to try something a little different.
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Use the phone.

Otherwise best of luck, tell us how you get on.

Osc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Listen to the guys who posted above, try every angle you can to get the number, preferbly face to face not from her friend. Only write a note if its your last resort.
 
Top