Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on How to Turn Your Single Female Friends Into Lovers!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No More Just Friends...

Are you always the friend, never the lover? As soon you become close to a single woman, she finds another guy to be her boyfriend?

It's easy to change "just friends" into much, much more. Simply stop waiting around for the woman to make the first move. Let your close single woman friend(s) know that you want more from your relationship (for example: seduction, intimacy, romance!). Put the idea into her head that you want to be intimate. You have to stop spending lots of time with women -- becoming close, sharing secrets, being the confidante -- but not getting what YOU want.

Okay, you have the woman in mind. You're ready to make the change. It's time to surprise her. If you usually get together at the local pizzeria, invite her out for a cozy dinner at a real restaurant. If she usually comes over to your house to talk about her problems, when she gets there, make sure you have some sensuous music on, candlelight, and a bottle of wine nearby.

Be assertive; make sure this woman knows what's available right in front of her eyes before she starts searching for the next "bad boy" who'll break her heart. No more "Mr. Nice Guy." This time, you're going to be someone's lover. Go for it!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,I got your point here.!Listen Chris,people nowadays tend to make things too complicated and we people usually think of all sorts of things which erect barriers which prevent us from moving on further.Therefore,what i am trying to say here is try to simplify things and not making it complicated.Of course,what you said cold be quite true.It sound like just inviting them over is the key.

But don't forget,by doing this you could start from here into something which you had expected.Maybe you don't agree with what I said but you as a Master Don Juan should have more experience than me.So if you feel that it won't work,tell me your way which could change things around.!I would like to hear your opinion

--------------------------
My techniques and skills are learnt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women.If i can do it,why not you!.Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will shower you like rain!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,I got your point here.!Listen Chris,people nowadays tend to make things too complicated and we people usually think of all sorts of things which erect barriers which prevent us from moving on further.Therefore,what i am trying to say here is try to simplify things and not making it complicated.Of course,what you said cold be quite true.It sound like just inviting them over is the key.

But don't forget,by doing this you could start from here into something which you had expected.Maybe you don't agree with what I said but you as a Master Don Juan should have more experience than me.So if you feel that it won't work,tell me your way which could change things around.!I would like to hear your opinion

--------------------------
My techniques and skills are learnt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women.If i can do it,why not you!.Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will shower you like rain!