Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on Hot College Girl

Refugee

Reaction score
hey guys, I need some advice on a hot 19 year old college girl who is in my Spanish class. The first time I talked to her was in the dorm cafeteria. I was leaving on a trip and needed someone to turn in the homework for me so I decided to ask her to do me the favor since it was a conversation starter. She seemed friendly and gave me her dorm room number so I could pass by and deliver it. I passed by that night and she talked to me for a while while I was there. She seemed a little shy and nervous, but not nervous in a negative way. Anyway, I thought it went well. When I came back from my trip Sunday night I decided to pass by her room to get the homework I missed...and maybe a little more, but she wasnt there. Her roommate gave me another room number where she was at. So I knocked on the door and she opened it but there were like 6 other people in there and they were watching a movie. I felt so stupid cause I interrupted and she gave me a weird "how did u know I was here look?" Anyway, I felt like a stalker and left after I asked her about the homework. Anyway, I havent talked to her since (2 days) and I dont know how to proceed. Should I mention it again and explain so she doesnt think anything strange or just leave it alone. If I leave it alone, what are some other good conversation starters? The only time I get to talk to her is right after Spanish class. Any thoughts?

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO by going to the second room, you made yourself too available. You should have just told her roomate, "oh, well thanks. I've got a ton of things to do, so just tell her I stopped by." Then left.

Don't bring it up to her, it will be like you're making an alibi for a crime she hasn't even accused you of yet.

Just play it cool from here, and don't talk about it unless she brings it up.

This isn't death. You can recover from this, if she even took it badly. She very well may have not thought much about it. So relax, and just keep on DJin'.

-- Zero-

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't act guilty. Work on giving a cool smile, and always be cheerful. Not grinning like an idiot, but act as if you're enjoying yourself. If you act guilty, she will see you as a stalker. So, next time that happens, you could cheekily ask, "say, what's that movie you're watching? Really? I love (comedy/sci-fi/that movie/whatever)" and go from there. ;)

It can be difficult to not lose your cool, but if a girl gives you a surprised look, it's not because she has low interest level! Remember, she doesn't know you that well.

BGMan

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...busted!

Seriously, though...

Didn't you at least think that it would be too forward of you to go OUT of your way to find where she was..etc?

Either way, you
SHOULDA FUKKEN BETTER KNOWN BETTER
--Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

:cool:

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see her more than once a week in class that is sometimes too often. you might end up becoming too availiable. when that happens to me with girls in class, especially the ones i always chat up, i ignore them one or two days of the week. talk to other girls in that class, let her know you have more important things to do than sit around with her, leave class without acknowledging her once or twice. talk to her more or less matteroffactly. Vary the attention you give her. you have a life outside of school. be upset sometimes. be extatic the next day. treat her like crap, treat her like she should know better. I am a native spanish speaker, in my spanish class when the girls mess up i don't let it go. i tease them, imitate their attempts at a spanish accent. then when they know i am good at it, or at least better at it then them i offer to give em a little bit of tutoring. it works even when you don't know a lick of the subject. i do it in my physics class, i suck at physics but feign it in class and when i offer to help a girl we just read the book to each other all while c/f and my DJness charms her into a saturday night. As for what happened to you the other night don't acknowledge it. if she asks dodge the question and don't let her think anything more of it. the next time you see her after class what i would do would be to ignore her then on the following class session ask her where she is headed. usually that question strikes up a moderate conversation. when you know you have to go seperate ways tell her "I have to be somewhere in a couple of minutes i'll see you around" turn and walk off then like you remembered something turn back and say, "HEY, i'd like to talk again sometime. Let me get your nuber before i go."

Refugee

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I didnt apologize or mention it again....instead I flirted with her today after class and asked her out to lunch tomorrow. She said yes and seemed pretty happy talking to me, I think the interest level definately has to be high.