Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*** Advice On Hair Removal ***

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys know of any product that i can use for my chest and back to remove the hair ?

my chest and stomach area is pretty heavy and my back is a little bit.

pretty much im tired of shaving it, is there any cream that will keep the hair off

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want it gone permanently you may want to look into laser removal.

As far as I know it's not too much money, like $400 for your chest. If you think about it may worth the investment. Think about the Nair that you would buy to keep removing your hair and time you will spend in your lifetime,it will add up to more then $400 of your time.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its gonna be too hard to nair or wax your own back, so get a friend to help.
theres a new product that came out a few years ago called "nads" but i dunno if it works.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only trim my chest hair, but I have back/shoulder hair that's really hard to take care of myself. Waxing is expensive, very temporary and causes in-grown hairs which turn into nasty zits. That nair stuff irritates the skin. And laser hair removal is really expensive and requires several appointments to get rid of all of it. I just shave it, which can be really difficult to get all the hair.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
I only trim my chest hair, but I have back/shoulder hair that's really hard to take care of myself. Waxing is expensive, very temporary and causes in-grown hairs which turn into nasty zits. That nair stuff irritates the skin. And laser hair removal is really expensive and requires several appointments to get rid of all of it. I just shave it, which can be really difficult to get all the hair.

sucks for us :cry:

im sure as each year we progress in technology there has to be something better than nair. I just want something that will keep the hair and all signs of it off for 2+ weeks.

shaving with me, the hairs show in 2 or 3 days and it looks hella nasty and ghay lol like a 5 o clock shadow thus im getting way to lazy to shave everyday.

any1 tried that nades stuff mentioned above? ive seen an infomercial about it but it seemed toooo good to be true.

Wanderer*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure many chics will think that you are attracted to them, not other guys, if you wax your chest hair.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did laser hair removal for the hair on my cheeks near my eyes I have a very hairy face (dark brown hair) with a pink skin so guess how the hair will be visible, now my beard grow with style, go for the laser!

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nads is the go down under. (In Australia I mean!..) Try it out

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rash said:
I did laser hair removal for the hair on my cheeks near my eyes I have a very hairy face (dark brown hair) with a pink skin so guess how the hair will be visible, now my beard grow with style, go for the laser!
Haha, at my rate I may have to do the same thing some day. My facial hair just keeps working its way up my cheeks. And yet I still can't grow a moustache. f*ck.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Haha, at my rate I may have to do the same thing some day. My facial hair just keeps working its way up my cheeks. And yet I still can't grow a moustache. f*ck.
do you want to grow a biker mustache? lol

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wouldn't worry so much about the chest hair. Even if you have a lot of it just trim it and keep it under control, most chicks don't mind it so long as you're not sheltering endangered species in there.

As for the back, yeah that I would definitely do something about. I've tried everything from shaving to nair to waxing and then finally laser treatment.

Shaving obviously works, except that you can't do it yourself, it doesn't last for long and gives you a sandpaper feel after only a day or two.

Nair works but it smells super nasty, can burn the hell out of you if you do it wrong, and you still need someone to help you.

I tried waxing once, and that was enough for me.

Finally I went with laser hair removal, and that has been by far the easiest and most effective method. I will say that the treatments hurt like a b*tch, especially your first one, but the results are great. If you have the money for it I highly recommend it. Personally I went with American Laser Center, and I bought a deal for my back, shoulders and neck--got it for $1600 but that came with 5 treatment sessions and a two year guarantee after that. My wallet is a bit lighter but my back is as smooth as can be, I have no regrets.