Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on cheating Ex's friend or am i just bitter

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fair few of you have prob read my ex gf suddenly changed after hanging round with a work mate who is a bit loopy.

Her friend was engaged to a decent lad but she was/is sleeping with a chap who has a few kids and a wife.

she finished it with the man she was engaged too, but he had no idea why.

i've come to terms with my ex splitting i know it was totally for the best, but i feel more anger to her friend she had only know for a little while but i saw a massive change in her and so did her friends and family.

so my question is should i get in touch with the dude who got dumped to tell him why she ended it (cause she's a cheating *****) and hope that he gets in touch with the fella with the kids or even better his wife. this would pretty much ruin her changes with him and really mess her up for a good while.

i know it may sound bitter but i hate girls cheating and i hate the way she poluted my ex's head. and she seems to really like this new guy.They meet up every week and his wife hasnt got a clue.

whats everyones opinion?

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont tell him anything. It will only cause him pain. He doesnt need to know.Maybe if he gets back together with her or something, you could let him know about her horedom. Or let any prospects of hers know what they are getting into, but you should probably just mind your own business.

Your thinking about revenge here, instead of whats best for who. If you tell his wife, they could split up, and that could damage his kids.

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for that. you confirmed that i'm still bitter and your right that its none of my business.
i just need to get my sh1t together

cheers

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ's dont waste their time on that.... move on my friend. look forward, forget whats behind you. And it looks like you are doing so. good goin