"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Advice needed!!!!!!

spiker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
k guys,
heres the story

I am pretty friendly with a girl but I know she has an interest level in another guy who is away in america for 3 months (I think he has about 1 month left before he comes home).

I have kissed this girl before abt 6 months ago on a date to the cinema. Anyhow we talked for a while and decided we'd go to the cinema with each other again last friday.
To cut a long story short we had a great night and I know she really enjoyed herself and I had her laughign quite a bit, at the end of the night after I dropped her off I just give her a hug.

she has sent me two txt msg's since
1st one was a couple of hours after dropping her off from the date saying how much fun she had etc etc
2nd one was the day afetr askign why I hadn't replied

I still haven't replied to her yet...

I really dont want to get attached to thsi girl if nothign is gonna happen as I dont wnat it to end in heartache for me! but at the same time I really like her.

Whats should I do lor say to give me a competitve edge over the other guy and to how should I let ehr know I'm interested in her??

Please give me honest advice, if you think I should let her go please tell me, and what I should say to her to let her know I'm not interested.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by spiker


Whats should I do lor say to give me a competitve edge over the other guy and to how should I let ehr know I'm interested in her??

Please give me honest advice, if you think I should let her go please tell me, and what I should say to her to let her know I'm not interested.
Since you don't have that much time left, you must keep up the fast pace and keep her interest level in you very high. You need toget together with her and Do, Don't Tell. You need to get physical with her, if you do, there will be no need to ask/explain or have a talk about it. If I was you, I would bag her, that will put you in control. If you keep avoiding it, she's gonna LJBF you, and that will frustrate you more than her leaving you for the otehr guy. If she's still very interested in you in a month, she will stay. You gotta make it happen, right now. Get up and go hook up with her.
 

ERIC

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
I'd go with gangster on this one. If you really like this broad and you want to be with her you need to get in there and fast. See her more often, lay on the flirting a bit more, and the best way is absolutely tax her. If you get in there and hit that better than her current b/f she'll be all over you like butter on bread.

One thing though, don't let her know that you're out to get her before her b/f comes back. Make it seem like you just really enjoy spending time with her and that you want to continue seeing her, that makes what's going on more natural and not like you're in a race to get her before the b/f comes back. Lots of luck brother, I hope it all works out for you!
 
Top