Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Needed

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
...... Some one Desruves a beat down.

My "Friend" lets Call him Friend A, Liked a gir for a while... he finally worked up the blaz to talk to her and ask her out.. i said, "shes pretty hot, if it dosent work out for you i might give it a try."... he playfully hits me, i pat him on the back he walks over to his girl.... He comes back with "Good news" She likes me... well i did think she was hot even though i hardly knew her.. but then it hit me... im a free agent a freshman, in a new highschool packed with hundreads of cowardly guys and even more beautifull girls... why should i settle down on the first day. So i decide just to play it out, its all him i didnt do ****... as far as she knows he could be lieing... she takes my phone programs in her number.. then takes mine. after talking about her over protective parents and them giving her a talk about boys.... later on that day, i meet another girl whos realy hot.. really.. really.. really hot.. and nice.. then the next day i find out the tow are friends... and her little group of friends are pusing for us to get togeather..

So if i go with the girl who likes me, its a sure fire hit...
if i go for the realy hot chick, it would be heaven if i get her.
if i dont.. she tells her friend.. then im screwed...
she's calling me like crazy... n i do like whearing the pants in a relationsship... in the other hand i wouldnt be 2 sure ...

Advice for a freshman any one ?

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want my sincere advice bro?

Look deep into your heart, decide what YOU want, and go for it.

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.

We can't tell you what's best.

Thing about this is, once you break the barriers by reading the posts, the posts cant really help you anmore. Once you're freed you're on your own.

I can only show you the door. You're the one who has to walkl through it- Morpheus

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im guessing you prefer the really hot chick but are too scared that if she rejects you you'll lose the other chick. You've gotta make the choice thats best for you even if it's got a lower chance of success than another choice. You said yourself that it would be better to have the one chick so go for her. How do you know your chances would be totally ruined with the other girl anyway? To me if there were 2 girls who were exactly the same and I had less chance of going with one than the other I would probably try to get the one with less chance of success simply because I like challanges. It's really up to you though if you don't like taking chances then go for the worse of the 2.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think the chances are that the really hot chick will even go out with him, given that her friend likes him? She hardly knows him.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh

well the girl that likes me, shes alright i do find her actractive and she's a nice person, she calls me more than i call her, shes great, in my personal chart shes a 6- or 7 in looks with a great personality to make up forwhat ever. shes a year younger than me and shes pretty tall for a girl 5'8, very athletih unlike myself, right now its pretty clear that she likes me, shes even calling up friends asking about my history, i told her to aske me if she wanted to know something next time. maybe i'm just a bit paronoid over my last girlfriend... i talked to her today, i called this time, i felt bad for leving her hanaging and not gettng calls back, i know how that feels from my past relationships, turns out the realy hot portorican girl is her best friend. theres no gaurentees with her and i just find her realy damn actractive and with an ok personality that i've gotten to know just a little bit.... no sence tossing a great girl over, lust, besides its freshman year and im not getting married and this is not permement. if i do go out with her and it should end, maybe i'll still have my shot with that hot girl, maybe i'll have a better one. (unlikely... and sad)
The vibe between me and her is, we know we both sort of like each other (her more than me) and we would like to get to be closer... even though we are not togeather yet, i can sence feelings of comittment coming up... i dont nessarly like. maybe im being shallow, but i would realy like to see who's out there before i settle down and possibly even have some fun while i'm at it. so now i wonder if i have any rules to follow, or if i should flirt with other girls, even though im single would she still be offened. getting inbetween her frienship is morally wrong and i woudlnt do that.. however plenty of other girls on campus i would like to check out for the role of being my girlfriend.. n i would like to get that message aross.. how do i go about brining up and open relationship... u know not gf/bf but dating... n dating other people.. ( this still wouldn't allow me to date her friend)

This time i have the game, and i'm whearing the pants in the relationship and i would like to keep it that way. how do i not become too emotionally atached ?

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some good advice, go for the sure sex-- hit it for a while then quit it... then go for the really hot one... you'll have more social proof and more confidence after hitting it and quitting it with the other girl so your chances with the hot one will be increased

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suprised no one said this yet...
show some interest in the less attractive one, but jsut a little. Maybe mild kino, then nothing more. But do this when the hott one is around[and some while shes not, so tis not obvious] and set up a lil competition. See if the hotter one reacts like shes interested[and ahs the balls to hit on a guy her friend likes]. If she doesn't react according, then hit the less hott one.
If the hotter one reacts good...open up to the hotter one.
i'm so hungover right now.
Green Eyed Monster baby :)

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First step: Stay in school.

Second step: Figure out what you want to do and do it. There is no way you are equally torn inbetween two different people. You want one of them more, go for that one and be the end of it. Like you said, there are TONS of hotter girls at school, so what's to worry about just losing a few confusing ones? As for the phone calls, you aren't really being a man with the pants because you are getting them. You'd be the pants man if you could reject them because you have TONS of things better to do than sit around and talk to her about her problems. You aren't no counselor, you're a man. Get treated like it.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do

belive it or not, since the dawn of hs, i realy do have better things to do with my time... i dont watch tv.. i dont play vid games.. i dont do stupid stuff.. all i do is studdy all day .. and play guitar all day.. and that takes up alot of my time.. when im not playing for practice.. im practicing with my band.. or were playing for some body,... so yeah i am sort of booked.. and she will be getting abused with my attenion.... i dont have to fake it n e more ...

i think i'll try that..hit on them both at the same time.. when there around and they can both plainly see.. it can only make one of them if not both of them like me more.. is it a good card to have a girlfriend in hs early or stay single...? cus when you have a gf girls let down your gaurds.. you get closer to her friends.. single man = desprate enemy, ... pluss you want what you cant have right?.

n my only problem with having her dislike me is shes in tow of my classes, n i have to deal with her, every other day if it dosen work..

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good. all the best mate.