Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Needed

WHOYODADDY0069

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guy's,
Got a small problem here. I've been hooking up with lots of girls every weekend when I go out, but most of them have been girls who I would just date and bang if given the opportunity to.

For the past three weeks I've been talking to this girl over the phone and she seems pretty shy but I've been able to find out a lot about her. Such as she's the type of girl who was brought up with good values. Not your typical Ho. I decided to finally meet up with this girl on a date.

I picked her up and was like Damn!!!! A perfect 10!!! No bullsheeet. I had forgotten what she looked like before because I had met her at a club and I was drunk. So anyways the date went very well got to know more about each other. Throughout the night I can feel that she was highly intersted in me. Not in a sexual way, not yet. By the end of the night she had asked me how I think the date went. I told her it went great and that I had a good time. She said she did too and if I would like to date her again. Of course I said "Absolutely".

Now the question for you guys is:
Now this girl is very girlfriend material and I don't want to mess this up.
I would like to know what advice can you guys give me so I don't screw this one up. Since I've been dating other girls whom I can care less for, mentally my brain is in a i'm a "HO" mode. I really like this girl and don't want to mess it up, so what can I do to snap out of the "ho" mentallity and come out to her as boyfriend material without the AFC bullsh*t.

Your responses are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your post, you repeatedly said "I don't want to mess up".

Guess what, you've already messed up by approaching this from a negativitistic point of view. Not wanting to mess up, is very different from 'wanting to succeed'. Self-talk is paramount, so change how you express yourself and talk to yourself. Saying you don't want to mess up is a near guarantee that you'll mess up.

You wrote:

"Now this girl is very girlfriend material and I don't want to mess this up.
I would like to know what advice can you guys give me so I don't screw this one up. Since I've been dating other girls whom I can care less for, mentally my brain is in a i'm a "HO" mode. I really like this girl and don't want to mess it up, so what can I do to snap out of the "ho" mentallity and come out to her as boyfriend material without the AFC bullsh*t."

Second mistake: "...this girl is very girlfriend material..."

WRONG! A girl is not girlfriend material until she's PROVEN herself to you over a period of at least 3 months, with no red flags or other weirdness. So stop any feelings you may have for her right now. She is not girlfriend material, she is a girl who has yet to prove herself to you. Period. It's like you're buying a used car, so be very logical and observant now.

Third mistake: "...my brain is in a I'm a HO mode." Stop that right now as it implies you're letting your d!ck do your thinking and guess what, if your schlong is making decisions you WILL MESS UP.

Get right or get out

WHOYODADDY0069

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what RKTek, Your right...... Thanks for analizing this for me. Sometimes it takes someones else's point of view to help me realize my mistakes. I guess I was just too happy I could've possibly have found "The One". I'll give her 3 months like you said for her to prove herself to me and see if I like it for what it is. I'll work on the other two advice you also gave me.
Thanks Bro....

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, congrats on the new HOT prospect. I once had a HOT chick that had good values too, and it was a RARE COMBINATION.

If i were you, i would keep a diary/journal-type thing of how things are going. After your conversations and dates, write down everything that happened. Take some time to reflect on what went right, and what went wrong. If you "dont want to mess up" then you are going to have to continually examine your behavior to correct mistakes before they become magnified. Also, you can praise yourself for the things you've done right, which gives you confidence.
Take this opportunity with this hot chick as a challenge. You have a rare breed of fish on the line, and if you want to dabble with the relationship-worthy hot babes, you have to HAVE GREAT GAME, cause this chick is EVERY GUYS TYPE: hot and (what appears to be) a good person. So, you have lots of competition.

And i ABSOLUTELY agree with RKTEk: Just cause she SAYS she's got good values doesn't mean she does. She has to PROVE it, over time.

Have fun with this one, and once again - congrats!

Last edited:

WHOYODADDY0069

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did that journal/diary thing you mentioned. But after browsing through other replies from other posts, I noticed you posted a reply regarding a book you wrote about your experiences with all types of girls and how you did with them and where you f**ked up. Sounds like a good idea. I'll try that out!!! Thanks Stormwriter.