Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed travelling into the states

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's quite a lot of americans on here so wondering if you can help a brother out

I want to fly over the pond from UK for a couple weeks for my birthday next year and visit some national parks

Problem is i'm not vaccinated and i'm pretty sure they still have a mandate that says unvaccinated can't enter the country ?

Anyone know when this is likely to get dropped !?! feels like the whole thing is pretty much over now seems bizarre to still have that restriction in place

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I work in an emergent care setting; COVID is rearing its head again - we've seen the uptick over the past month, and projections say it will get worse. Whether or not you believe in vaccines' use or efficacy, this is what we see on the front lines.

I, therefore, doubt that the mandate will be dropped anytime soon.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Says here vax is required until Jan 8th. Who knows if that will be extended.

The vast majority of Americans dont care about it anymore.

I think Canada dropped it tho. You could fly there, and drive across the border.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check a State that asks for a negative COVID test. I went back to Texas coming from South America and they didn't ask for anything.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flew to Mexico last October to get into the U.S before November 2021 when they introduced the ban, got in literally a day before (they didn’t publicise the ban at the time either). Stayed 4 months, had a great time.

It will likely be extended, because it’s about coercion and forcing people to get the poison rather than safety. All manipulation.

@Pierce.Manhammer you’ll be pleased to know covid 19 has never been isolated so there no actual proof it exists, “people died” doesn’t count.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Absolutely man, thanks for setting me straight.

Because you made such a convincing argument I decided to do some research, and wow I see the light now.

This graphic explains it all in exquisite detail, I’m amazed I didn’t see it before!

Thank you, sorry I have to go now, need to send some money to Alex Jones’s GoFundMe, it’s so unfair what’s been done to him! He knew all along!

C08BD49B-107C-4F49-AD48-92ECB5F817C5.jpeg

@Pierce.Manhammer you’ll be pleased to know covid 19 has never been isolated so there no actual proof it exists, “people died” doesn’t count.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely man, thanks for setting me straight.

Because you made such a convincing argument I decided to do some research, and wow I see the light now.

This graphic explains it all in exquisite detail, I’m amazed I didn’t see it before!

Thank you, sorry I have to go now, need to send some money to Alex Jones’s GoFundMe, it’s so unfair what’s been done to him! He knew all along!

View attachment 9334
It’s ok, I’m still waiting to see covid isolated and studied too, will never happen though, at least we have our masks though right?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s ok, I’m still waiting to see covid isolated and studied too, will never happen though, at least we have our masks though right?
I believe you’re referring to the interview with David Crowe that is often bandied as proofz!

Believe what you’d like man, Crowe died of the nonexistent COVID virus like a month later.

SARS-COV-19 has been purified and isolated a number of times.

As with most things in life, you are always free to make your own choices, however, we are not free from the consequences of our choice.

Rock on brah.

p.s. not interested in pursuing this discussion further, do you man.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check a State that asks for a negative COVID test. I went back to Texas coming from South America and they didn't ask for anything.
That's because it's a Red state that doesn't buy into all the BS all the libs are trying to sell regarding covid. Does it exist? Yes. But not at the level blue states make you think. OP visit Texas and Florida. Neither give a **** about your vaccine status.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bingo-Player

I think you should factor in that we are in the middle of the winter time, I'd reconsider leaving anytime in the near future and look at something between May and September.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems i will need to wait until at least Jan 8th for a decision

May switch the plans up go to Africa in march and hopefully then by the summer USA borders will be totally open

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP visit Texas and Florida. Neither give a **** about your vaccine status.
Florida might not care if you're American - but outsiders coming in have to abide but your country's laws (sadly).

I have family and friends I'm waiting to visit, as soon as we are allowed in, I'm going back.

Seems i will need to wait until at least Jan 8th for a decision

May switch the plans up go to Africa in march and hopefully then by the summer USA borders will be totally open
Thailand is open. Antigua also (going there in Jan).

This website I've been checking for all my travel for over a year now. Literally, just put your starting airport and where you're going - they give you a break down of all requirements. You're welcome.