Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed on typical woman BS - 31yr old flake

logicallefty

Reaction score
Been talking to this chick I met on Myspace. She's 31.. She will send me multiple Emails, multiple txt messages, call several times, eventually do the whole "oh what you too good to talk to me now" thing.

Finally I talk to her. Ask her to get together. She dilly dallies and gives all these lame excuses...I respond "no worries, it's cool" and ignore her.. The cycle repeats a couple more times over the course of a couple months..

Finally I tried to break it by saying that I am really busy myself and don't see things working out due to our different schedules. I removed her from my Myspace Friend list at that time. She tried to add me back and I denied it.. She still keeps pestering me, even calling late at night...

What's up with this? Doesn't want to get together but won't leave me alone when I ignore her??? Must be something suave I can do.. Any advice?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try calling, emailing, and texting her back just as much as she does you. The only difference is, everytime you contact her you always ask the same questions:

1. "Hey, do you wanna come over and FUKK?"

Let this question be your mantra. And if she responds by acting flaky, then say:

2. "Hey, I like that girl/girls on your Myspace page Friends list named ____ . Can you hook me up with her/them? I'd sure like to FUKK both of you at the same time. So can you bring her/them with you when you come over?"

Then keep badgering her like this and see if she if she keeps bugging you. I'm betting either way, you'll either get you some Cootchie, or she'll eventually just get lost.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women like you, they help you. (doc) This woman has low interest and is plate spinning who knows who else on myspace. So don't have a care if she's giving you mixed signals. Only thing I suggest is upping the sexual tension, by like Victory says; dirty talk. If she doesn't take the bait and switch on anything, NEXT and work on another myspace chick. If she won't give you any hook ups, she was just out for attention and seeing what game you could toss her way.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far too many chicks online are there just for a hobby and entertainment. Women love the attention and fantasy a pen-pal offers... myspace even has pics!

Learn the indicators and cut them off early. The faster you pressure an internet woman to meet, the better.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
logicallefty said:
Been talking to this chick I met on Myspace.

She's 31..
Sounds like a winner already.

She will send me multiple Emails, multiple txt messages, call several times, eventually do the whole "oh what you too good to talk to me now" thing.

Finally I talk to her. Ask her to get together. She dilly dallies and gives all these lame excuses...I respond "no worries, it's cool" and ignore her.. The cycle repeats a couple more times over the course of a couple months..

Finally I tried to break it by saying that I am really busy myself and don't see things working out due to our different schedules. I removed her from my Myspace Friend list at that time. She tried to add me back and I denied it.. She still keeps pestering me, even calling late at night...

What's up with this? Doesn't want to get together but won't leave me alone when I ignore her??? Must be something suave I can do.. Any advice?
Yeah. Drop this woman and find one who's not a deadbeat loser attention *****. And stop chasing chicks on MySpace. You're going to be hard-pressed to find a winner there...speaking from experience. :D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Far too many chicks online are there just for a hobby and entertainment. Women love the attention and fantasy a pen-pal offers... myspace even has pics!

Learn the indicators and cut them off early. The faster you pressure an internet woman to meet, the better.
Yep!

I've been playing online for a long time. She'll meet you if she's down. Otherwise, she's using you as a penpal like Vulpine said. The key is to get these girls on the phone within 2-4 emails. Get them into real life. Then, set up a meeting during that first conversation. During a funny point in the phone conversation, say something like, "You're fun! Let's meet up!" Then set up a meeting at a nice public place, or if she's really down and you've talked dirty with her, get her ass to your house to "watch a movie".

Look, girls who like you will agree to meet and you'll be hooking up in no time. If they're just using you for chat (like your girl is using you), then they'll make up excuses why they can't meet. It's easy to differentiate between the truly interested girls and girls who say they are, but aren't when you've banged as many girls as I have off the web. :cheer:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Rule # 1 of meeting girls online ------------> Move offline ASAP. Don't get into texting and emailing, meet them to see if they are the real deal before you invest your time / energy into a pipe dream.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Rule # 1 of meeting girls online ------------> Move offline ASAP. Don't get into texting and emailing, meet them to see if they are the real deal before you invest your time / energy into a pipe dream.
Words to live by.

Besides, the majority of the women on MySpace are looking for attention, especially if they're over 25 years old. This is why is so important to determine how serious they are about actually suggesting a meeting sooner than later. Too many guys fall into the trap of becoming a woman's pen pal online. What's a better ego boost than to come home from work and have a inbox full of emails or a ton of people tapping into your MySpace account all vying for your attention? MySpace can be like emotional crack to a woman's ego.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was to use an Online method to hook up with women...what would I do?

Well...very simple...I would take them out of the "Cyber" realm as soon as possible and bring them to the REAL WORLD.

It is like fishing under the sea (diving)...you have to get that fish out of the water as soon as possible...or you will risk drowning.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Much appreciated info guys, thanks a ton..

It took me over a year to learn the hard way what you guys are saying; get them offline as quick as possible.. That is so true.. This one has drug out wayyyy too long... The good news is that as much time that has went buy , I haven't wasted a ton of minutes actually talking to her... In my AFC days I would have spent HOURS on each chick, but not anymore...

I went with Victory's idea, asked her about one of her myspace friends.. No response as of yet. I'll let you guys know!

logicallefty

Reaction score
....well, she asked me if I was interested in her friend and I said yeah "she looks cool". Then she said her friend has a BF. I asked her why myspace says single and she said she did it to make the BF jealous... HMM.. Then she asked me if I'd like to go with her (her, not the friend) after the holidays. I told her no I was too busy for the next several months, wouldn't have time to go out. Then later, at the end of that conversation,I said "good luck with everything, and keep me posted on *friend* and her BF situation, will ya?" All I heard was a nasty toned "ahhhh".. Then I said "take care" and hung up.. Something tells me this is the end of it, and I'm glad.. Sick as this sounds and dispite the end result, I kinda had some fun with this one! hehe :-D

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention h0! indeed.

If the girl isn't trying to get you to come out or having constructive discussions with you, you are dealing with an attention h0! Many of these women stay single for a very long time because they priced themselves out of the market!

Like some loser men such as skipmylou, some women even if they're average looking are not worth anyone's time for dating/marriage!

logicallefty

Reaction score
ending it in control

well, I hate to beat an old thread but I am just so proud of myself over how I handled this that I gotta share it with you guys:

I had totally wrote her off. But she caught me on IM yesterday. Asked me if I had my handcuffs (I'm a cop), and I said "yes, but they aren't for you".. Asked me what I was good for then.. I answered "about 3 hours" (which ain't no lie).. She said prove it, come over here and prove it RIGHT now, I'm serious.... I said "naw, I can't, I am busy today and will be for at least the next several weeks".. She said "Are you turning ***MEEEE*** down?" I said "yeah, pretty much".. She said "ahh! Well will you call me in a few weeks when you aren't busy?".. I said "if I have time".. She said "well here let me give you my new #, I got a new cell".. I said "you'd have to do that anyway because I already deleted your old number". She said "what the fffff is wrong with you!!!" Then I said "nuttin, last I knew deleting somebody's number was not grounds for a psych evaluation!!" She said "Don't you want some lovin?" I said "what makes you think I'm not getting some.. which reminds me, I gotta go.. just email me that # I don't have anything to write with right now.. ttyalater" <offline I went >

Point is gentleman, I felt so good about this because I was in control, and this is what it's all about... This chick is prolly an 8, I don't imagine she gets turned down very often, when she does finally decide to give it up... I imagine her poor little ego has been damaged pretty severely.. Maybe I'm a sick bastard, but this feels pretty damn good to get the balls to do something like this when a chick is gaming you...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Logicallefty,

Great Post!!!!

Way to do yo thang, bruh. lol It's always good to let the fellas know how particular missions end.

Many guys here are beginning to realize that closure is not something that a woman gives YOU, it's something that you give YOURSELF. You decide internally when a thing is finished---no one else.

And posting about it is good way to give the rest of us another opportunity to re-examine or reevaluate some of our own viewpoints, strategies, and techniques.

Let me share this: I recently turned the tables on a chick who rejected me back in early October. She contacted me all enthusiastically on Christmas, I invited her over, and we had sex. But just ONE day later, she started acting in the same judgemental, criticizing, and shiit testings ways that she had previously----proving to me once again that she REALLY hadn't changed at all.

So I kindly let her know that I was not interested in seriously or consistently pursuing her acquaintence any longer. So what happened? She accused ME of playing games, sending mixed messages, being selfish, and fukking her for revenge. LOL By the way, these are ALL things that SHE actually did to me almost 3 months ago!!!!

I tell ya, brothers. A lot of these bytches out here have selective amnesia. Rather than admitting to her OWN faults, she immediately "templated" her bullshyt tactics over on to me. But it didn't work though, because by the end of our conversation, her self-righteous ass finally admitted that SHE was wrong in how she did ME those months ago.

You see, her ass basically cut off all contact with me one night after I had sex with her. She didn't return calls or texts with NO explanation. And the reasons she explained to me later all boiled down to one thing:

She had LOW interest in me. So MY feelings were obviously inconsequential...

But anyway, now this chick has been contacting me eversince Christmas, trying to get with me again. But I ain't really interested these days because I know the real reason why she now suddenly can't get over me:

She's not used to being rejected. And my rejection of HER was such a shock to her system that it DOUBLED her interest level!!!

Bytches LOVE to reject YOU, but when you reject THEM it fukks up their emotional equilibrium so much that many have great difficulty handling it.

So yeah, my friend. Keep Biscuit Chicks in the same place you keep other things that are HOT and FLAKEY-----permanently on the Backburner.

March on.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet posts guys.

i love to see guys not letting women jerk them around and standing up for themselves. thats what a real man does.

until you can look a sh*t testing woman in the eyes, smile and walk away you're just a boy in a man's world.

there are three types of humans in this world:

girls

boys

and

MEN

logicallefty

Reaction score
DJinn said:
You left out women.
...I think women were left out intentionally dude! ;) Calling them all girls works for me..

Right on Victory, like the way you handled your s**t too.. Flakey biscuits go on the backburner, love it.. Another quote for the permanent memory banks...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it....it takes a lot of will power (or being completely fed up with her sh!t) to turn down a blatant offer for sex. Then again who knows if she was serious.....

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could invite her over and arrest her stupid a$$ for prostitution over the internet.